+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Topic: GTB Interview

Quote Originally Posted by kinglary View Post
    @ chinenye, henry-fortune, d kid ..... were u guyz @ pple prime test in lagos ? plsss reply ASAP. tnks
    i didnt do any people prime test did just d one at owerri. Pls any clue how the second interview is and wen is the schedule training in portharcourt?
    Pls rply ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by nium View Post
    Thanks for the info. Please i'll like to know if the interview u are talking about is your first or the second?
    The one I said "with top management" is the second...but the other one was the first one...see, the two interviews arent different...much the same stuff...but na big boi dey do the second one...they r not looking to eliminate anyone...except U̶̲̥̅̊ really f**k up...just be yaself and we go see for their training school...

Thanks for the info. Please i'll like to know if the interview u are talking about is your first or the second?
    The first one...

Re: GTB Interview

Thanks a million the kid. I was invited for the second interview. I only want to have a clue of what to expect. God dey!!

Pls, has anybody been invited for interview in Lagos?.... I really do need to know. Tanx

Thanks a million the kid. I was invited for the second interview. I only want to have a clue of what to expect. God dey!!
    Hope u scaled thru....cos we did medicals...the same day...and have got invites for training school in Portharcourt...14th...anyways...all the best...

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Hope u scaled thru....cos we did medicals...the same day...and have got invites for training school in Portharcourt...14th...anyways...all the best...
    hello the kid did u say u did medicals after d second interview or wot. Cos am doing my interview by 8am on 9th in portharcourt and dat is where my training sch ll be too fro looks cos i did all my interviews in port

pls kid where is d venue of the training sch in port let me know pls

Wow!!! Congrats man!! I'll start calling u 'the man' from now on not 'the kid' anymore. Any further detail on wat to expect would be appreciated. I really need to bury this once and for all!

hey ppl just got wind from a friend in lagos saying she's done her medicals, so i'd like to find out if anyone else that took the test @ people prime has been called or mailed. Please i need an answer A.S.A.P

Wow!!! Congrats man!! I'll start calling u 'the man' from now on not 'the kid' anymore. Any further detail on wat to expect would be appreciated. I really need to bury this once and for all!
    I'm still The Kid, sorry for being so late in replying...know about economic issues both home and abroad...the training is in portharcourt (nnamdi azikiwe road) starting on 14th...ie., Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by henry-fortune View Post
    pls kid where is d venue of the training sch in port let me know pls
    The Gtbank on Nnamdi Azikiwe road...

Quote Originally Posted by gboye_1 View Post
    hey ppl just got wind from a friend in lagos saying she's done her medicals, so i'd like to find out if anyone else that took the test @ people prime has been called or mailed. Please i need an answer A.S.A.P

a friend of mine also did the test @pple prime although she has done her 1st interview b4 the 2nd test,she told me she got a mail for medicals.which she has done.bt i also did the test bt av nt got any reply i just hope i made it tru and i will b contacted soonest

+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast