+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Graduate Trainee in Agro Allied Industry!!! Deadline is 13th Dec! Act fast!

Quote Originally Posted by andressvillas View Post
    just got a call from these guys 4 an interview tomorrow. Any other person with same.
    congrats bro. I am expecting mine.

Re: Graduate Trainee in Agro Allied Industry!!! Deadline is 13th Dec! Act fast!

Congrats guy,who else has bn called?

i tot sum ppl said i postd a scam job wit p.o.box address. Thank God sum1 has bn invitd. Success to u my man
    Last edited by JapaneseMusco; Jan 13th, 12 at 07:47 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    i tot sum ppl said i postd a scam job wit p.o.box address. Thank God sum1 has bn invitd. Success to u my man
    did u apply?

no. My course wasnt dia

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    no. My course wasnt dia
    hello peeps, for guys that are yet to get the invite just be patient according to them the applicants were divided into 2. the first batch were interviewed today and the second batch will be interviewed soonest. according to them they need 10 electromechanical guys for their graduate trainee. 2 of which am one were interviewed today . apparently they need staff as i was told. if the strike is called off today u guys will be invited next week and successful guys should be ready to resume almost immediately though the salary is nothing to write home about. the location is akure the capital of ondo state. only peeps staying in the environs were interviewed today.

Quote Originally Posted by andressvillas View Post
    hello peeps, for guys that are yet to get the invite just be patient according to them the applicants were divided into 2. the first batch were interviewed today and the second batch will be interviewed soonest. according to them they need 10 electromechanical guys for their graduate trainee. 2 of which am one were interviewed today . apparently they need staff as i was told. if the strike is called off today u guys will be invited next week and successful guys should be ready to resume almost immediately though the salary is nothing to write home about. the location is akure the capital of ondo state. only peeps staying in the environs were interviewed today.
    alryt bro. How did it go?

i got their call for an interview in akure. Pls share wit us wat their questions are and how much is their pay.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12