+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Geniusinme

Topic: GLO TEMP JOB PHASE 2 any updates?

GLO TEMP JOB PHASE 2 any updates?

Its bin quite long we heard 4rm those of us in Glo Temp Job. Whts it like? The job in sales is becomin bored, challengin & interestin(somtime). Does anybody knw wht wil happen 2 d glo temp staff? Any confirmation dis month or February? My pple water don dey pass garri 4 dis job o. Plz lets reason 2geda. Wht do u think?

Re: GLO TEMP JOB PHASE 2 CONTINUNES

Oga betadays, nobody knws what will happen 4 certain. I heard a rumour something will be done by Feb. We need credible info but it seems no one knows.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

Just pray
    a

@agalimojo, i heard similar thing too dat they'll do somtin abt us by February. Boys don dey weak o but we no go surrender. I pray it turns out 2 be true

Got issued id cards valid till may 1st 2011 to cover sim activatn nd registratn.sme of us wer moved 2 redistrbtn of recharge sme 2 registratn bt while stil activtn.seems feb talk was 2 give us false hope dat it wil soon be over.lookn 4ward 2 rock n rule concert hope 2 get a back stage pass.

Here in Lagos, it ha s been a similar ball game, we are purely into sim registration and since december, we have been going from one company to another registering corporate CUG lines. So far, so good, nothing has been said yet but they are just talking of increasing targets which means to me, "continue with the good job" lol

@ All, I'm beginin 2 hate dis job o. How can guys hawk sim cards for close to 6 months. I beg d coy no try. Let them confirm these sim hawkers (in diff part of d country) to Permanent Staff & then they can increase d target. I beg mk Glo relax upon say network dey full bar 8-)

Re: GLO TEMP JOB PHASE 2 any updates?

just signed conveyance of 5,000 for jan for the first time and got 3,000 recharge for the 2nd time since sept last year. they even officially dropped target to 20sims a day from 25sims a day.GBD was touring the state threatening any one saying sales have dropped with the fact that there are 1001 job seekers willin to take over from us.the rock'n'rule concert was awesome ran into kate henshaw nd actually talked to her but then u guys r right the job is borin nd they know.however no beta alternative now except masters.God help us all...

Only God can help/deliver us 4rm wht we're xperiencin in Glo. I pray dat all of us doin dis job shld hv a beta job & leave Glo. U cant even plan wit d peanut they pay u. God wil deliver us 4rm d hands of d "Egyptians"

hi,

Glo interviewed some applicants on the 18th of Feb at Akure, Ondo State.

Please house i need to know how much they pay for the SME's (sales) position. make person know whether e worth the effort. thanks

@tigoomoniyi, are u working somewhere? if u are already working, plz dont leave ur job for this position in Glo. I know what i am saying o. If u are not doing anything, u can try it. dats my advice
    dejino007 likes this.

Oga betadays/geniusinme,others- glo has started copying the Indians at Airtel,giving out peanuts to Nigerian graduates with terrible working conditions. I hear the SME's will be paid about 37k/per month and it's a contract job. However, the SE's will get abt 1m/per annum,permanent job and mostly kept for the present temp guys who have paid their dues. Heads up guys,it's about to get better.

+ Reply