+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: GLO TEMP JOB

Re: GLO TEMP JOB

@betadays, chill man, Glo HR didn't go through the whole recruitment thing to fling everyone afterwards. The job is here to stay. It's just a smart way to pay you less and keep you on your toes.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

Re

We in kaduna have a target of activating 35 lines each day includg saturday ad sunday totally 840 lines..we are also made to sale 2million naria glo recharge cards too as a target...it has nt been easy,bt i strongly believe dat we shall knw our fate by d end of dis month,ad it wud definately be positive by god grace.....

Guys,we're all doing our best & i knw dat God wil definitly c us thru.

Finally,dis glo contract/temp job wil b xtended 4 anoda one month. Lets hope or lets wait 2 hear 4rm d horses mouth on d 30th of dis month

A memo has been circulated around all the Gloworld shops. 100 temp staff will be let go this November. They say they want to take care of redundancy. Criteria for that is hazy. Heads up guys.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

Obviously, there is no more hope for conversion. Aghalimojo is very correct cos i saw the memo. Some are truly going home this month end and even those that will remain has a period of stay. If ur name is on the list, i think its better for you cos u will have time to search for a better offer. I must tell u, globacom is mad and its not even an establishment to be proud working in. 80% of every staff is complaining and everything seemed upside down. I just wish im in the list cos im even tired of job without hope or security. I just wish everyone of us goodluck in the future and pls dont forget to apply for NNPC and OANDO Management trainees

I got a call from Oga Dike, Gloworld Regional Manager yesterday. He asked whether i have family in Owerri. People it seems some of us would be transfered. God help us.

"temporal" was the key word when applying. i wonder why guys left their permamnent job for this. and i even heard then from a source that this wouldn't last long. anyways life goes on and i wish those who eventually get the boot all the best in the future!

well, some of us are praying to be on the list while others are praying not to be on the list. Me, i dey pray to remain with GLO until i get a beta job o. Whereva they want to post or transfer me to, i am 100% ready as long as i go get extra change for the inconveniences. BADAMAWA

@betadays, what was ur KPI for November?

@agalimojo, kpi for dis month is 92%. I try o.how about urs? Judgment day is fast approaching & dats 30th of dis month. I pray they increas the pay 4 those of us dat wil b remainin after downsizin. What do u think?

Its 3 days to Glo judgment day. Do ur best

I managed 130% for November.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast