+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Glo recruitment d salary

Glo recruitment d salary

Please those of us called for the glo temp job if u have any info about the salary,nature of job pls let us know

Glo again

My broda,d job is for 3 months & can be renewd based on ur performance. The worst tin abt d job is dat u hv 2 sell sim card on d street. Hit d street,sell d sim card & activate them. House,what do u think?

Re: Glo recruitment d salary

lol lol lol, no wonder dem nterview people sharp sharp . imagine , wonders shall never end. chineke fire dem. absolute nonsense. dem for kukuma ma say dem dey look for street hawkers.

Glo again

@axeman85,wht do u think abt d job? I'm still ponderin at it with my 2.1. Well,at all at all bad pass.

Wel, @ udoph what did you read?

Glo again

@ Faith,i read Finance(Insurance). Why did u ask?

Hi.

@udoph if u know u ve somethin good doin don't attempt it but if u r interested go ahead, not dt its a bad job but a graduate hawkin simcard on d street? I disapprove of it. But u can work wit ur mind...

I was interviewed at kaduna and have not been called. Anybody with info on the glo temporary job interview two wks ago

At a certain point in a man's life, it is what can put food on your table that matters. Certificates are mere papers and should not be deceiving us. It is who you are and what you want in life that matters and there is a price tag to be paid on what ever you want. Use you mind. It is not how well you start that matters but how well you end.

@ Iortyerb, I agree with 4, @Udoph u can accept it pending when ur desired job comes

Re.

@udoph,dat might b a launch pad to greater things to kom(if u dont hav anytin doin now b dat) hu knows u might own a glo connect shop tmrw. D ultimate: Just pray to God to giv u direction. Som 1 started sellin fuel in kegs....2day he owns a filling station which has been leased as a mega station!

Glo again

@all, u guys just increased my morale & interest in d job.how man go do?i'll DO IT prayin & expectin Baba God 2 visit me wit somtin beta

@udoph

well to be honest . i definately wouldnt do it basically because i believe in myself and also i am based in the uk but looking to relocate back to 9ja so i wont even do it. never ever if na di last job wey dey this world.

@all

lets put sentiments aside. and lets talk reality. this is someone who has struggled and passed through school and came out with a 2:1 hoping for better prospects. and someone is offering 20k or 50k to be selling glo lines on the street !!!!!!!!!! haba is there any benefits apart from the salary ?

what if in the process moto jam di person nko ? wo go foot hospital bills ?

if it was waec holders now i for hear that one but haba graduates with 2:1 or even 3rd class. guys dont lets use sentiments or religion to cover things up. what is bad is bad .

personally thats what i think and feel. i wouldnt do it, even if i was in 9ja, i no go do am. shikena. besides dey expect you to come to work everyday, what time will you have to look for better options and when you have an interview with another company will they give you time off to go and do so, what time will you have to sit infront of a computer and scout for better jobs ? when most times person is busy selling sim cards. not even this time dat every tom, and harry dey sell sim card.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast