+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: Glo accepting cvs!!!

Re: Glo accepting cvs!!!

Hey guys is it a mktin job dat d pay is clearly stated?

Which one we go beliv nw?somebdy said he went nd D? seperated CV nd anoda person said D? were chased by police at glo office,,hmmm..it ?? well..only God knows d truth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by el-dega View Post
    Have bin going tru dis thread sinx yesterday morning wen it was created and I think its necessary I say sumtyn.I submitted my own CV yesterday morning and I asked a lot of question 4rm d security men yesterday.
    I went there wit mine and my friend own and 2 my surprise wen d guy glance tru both cv he kept mine sumwhere and kept my friends own in another place and I asked y doing dat,he den xplain 2 me dat he'll just tell me a little dat dey prefare 2.1 and they were asked 2 seperate it like dat,he said they will still consider 2.2 also bt datz d instruction given 2 dem.
    They neva asked 4 passport from me.they said passport is nt necessary cos I asked d guy and he said only cv now....D cv submission is real,u can go there and submit sha if they will still collect bt will go there again dis morning sha.
    Hope my little explanation help
    whr and hw did u summit ur own.my questn nw s wat wil scam use sum1 cv 4?

at tym i tink abt dis tins. Wat wil scammers use sum1 cv 4.cuz cv is no moni is a paper.wat do dey intend 2 do wit it.cn sum1 help comment on dis.mayb dey are d ones sndin me mail inform f a gal dat dey lik me,and i shuld help dem claim a certain amount f moni.cuz me i snd notin less dan 20 Cv evri dai.i dnt tin scam cn get moni 4rm me.

any did glo didnt do d advert on deir site

Hello guys, it's not a scam. The recruitment is real. They need replacements in call centre because many ppl have resigned cos of poor pay. Ordinarily, u'll walk in and drop ur CV without any difficulties, chasing ppl away now is a way to avoid the place getting over-crowded.

@ mudbels, its real, I submitted mine yesterday, no need to dress formal. You just drop your CV with the security guard at the gate and he will put your CV in a box. I hope they call up. All the best

@ El-dega i was there yesterday too and i noticed the security guy was looking through my CV, i was wondering why he did that> I just pray and hope he didnt put my CV under the wrong listing o. BTW peeps its is very really. You people should hurry up and go submit

It is indeed the scammers!!! Please beware of them. Don't respond to their mails. They want to capitalize on one's desires to trip you up and relieve you of the money you have. I get their mails all the time now and I just ignore them. They will probably stop one day;and if they don't stop, I will keep ignoring them.

Quote Originally Posted by marlock View Post
    at tym i tink abt dis tins. Wat wil scammers use sum1 cv 4.cuz cv is no moni is a paper.wat do dey intend 2 do wit it.cn sum1 help comment on dis.mayb dey are d ones sndin me mail inform f a gal dat dey lik me,and i shuld help dem claim a certain amount f moni.cuz me i snd notin less dan 20 Cv evri dai.i dnt tin scam cn get moni 4rm me.
    It is indeed the scammers!!! Please beware of them. Don't respond to their mails. They want to capitalize on one's desires to trip you up and relieve you of the money you have. I get their mails all the time now and I just ignore them. They will probably stop one day;and if they don't stop, I will keep ignoring them.

Its nt a scam,I went there early yesterday morning around 9am cos my office is very close 2 Glo office and I saw pple submitting their CV last wik friday while passing by then I said let me giv it a try mayb dey are recruitind and dat was even b4 it was broadcasted 2me on my bb.
    2 my surprise I went there dis morning 2 submit 4 a friend and dey said dey are nt collecting again and started chasing pple away.I think mayb dey've already got d number dey wanted and dey don't want 2 create scene bt if u no an insider u can still submit ur cv

I just heard from a friend now that they have started interviewing people. please can someone at saka tinubu confirm that?

dis is a pure scam house pals o.they r goin to bounce u @ d gates.info frm internal source!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast