+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Glo accepting cvs!!!

Re: Glo accepting cvs!!!

Dose outside lag, I'll suggest u look for som1 in lag who is willing to help and send ur cv to his/her email box so he could help u submit cos I dont tink dere's any glo email add u can send to. I would hav gladly done dat if I were in lag but i'm in Abj presently. U'll also hav to scan ur passport n send. Tanx @vprince & may God help/bless us all even as we help ourselves out.

@all. For those residing outside Lagos. I will help u guys to submit ur CV and passport photographs. If u are interested, PM me

After you PM me, I will send the email address where you guys will send your CV with passport photograph and other details.

The transport fare from where I stay in Lagos to V.I is very high. Moreso, I will have to print your passport photographs (2 to 4 copies) and CV.

Because of the financial implications and inconvenience I will face, so I will charge N500.

Be fast and send it quickly, because I have to process everything tomorrow and submit it on Wednesday.

I am not a scammer. If you are not sure and still in doubt, U can ask any trusted or freind you know that will be present on that day to verify your application. I will be there as early as 9:00am

Gud nite all.

@all. For those residing outside Lagos. I will help u guys to submit ur CV and passport photographs. If u are interested, PM me

After you PM me, I will send the email address where you guys will send your CV with scanned passport photograph and other details.

The transport fare from where I stay in Lagos to V.I is very high. Moreso, I will have to print your passport photographs (2 to 4 copies) and CV.

Because of the financial implications and inconvenience I will face, so I will charge N500.

Be fast and send it quickly, because I have to process everything tomorrow and submit it on Wednesday.

I am not a scammer. If you are not sure and still in doubt, U can ask any trusted freind you know that will be present on that day to verify your application. I will be there as early as 9:00am

Gud nite all.

Quote Originally Posted by Successisours View Post

After you PM me, I will send the email address where you guys will send your CV with scanned passport photograph and other details.

I am not a scammer. If you are not sure and still in doubt, U can ask any trusted freind you know that will be present on that day to verify your application. I will be there as early as 9:00am

Gud nite all.
    *clears throat*

How true is dis info? Cos a friend said dey were chased away by police yesterday hence dey couldnt submit.

Have bin going tru dis thread sinx yesterday morning wen it was created and I think its necessary I say sumtyn.I submitted my own CV yesterday morning and I asked a lot of question 4rm d security men yesterday.
    I went there wit mine and my friend own and 2 my surprise wen d guy glance tru both cv he kept mine sumwhere and kept my friends own in another place and I asked y doing dat,he den xplain 2 me dat he'll just tell me a little dat dey prefare 2.1 and they were asked 2 seperate it like dat,he said they will still consider 2.2 also bt datz d instruction given 2 dem.
    They neva asked 4 passport from me.they said passport is nt necessary cos I asked d guy and he said only cv now....D cv submission is real,u can go there and submit sha if they will still collect bt will go there again dis morning sha.
    Hope my little explanation help

@ all. According to El-dega, Since passport is not necessary, den nobody should pay money to me

For as many as go there today, 20/03/2012, could you please be kind enough to inform the house on how it went? I ought to have been there today but I am ill. Will definitely be there tomorrow. Please the information you provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I was told it was a scam

Pls those with valuable info as regards d issue sud say sumtin...and also dose dat went there 2day sud provide us wit info

Well if u dont have a link on d inside den beta forget it. This application process came up some time last year and i went to submit mine only for me to see oda thousands of CVs scattered around. Till today no news on dat process. Am not discouraging anyone from applying, but to me going there is a waste of time

guy, am there right now. they are not çollecting any cv. they even askd policemen to chase us away. they postd at d gate dat it is a scam, dat they are not recruiting 4 nah. so if u are abt to cöme, i ll advise nöt to cöme. dont waste ur money n time.

Glo says they are nt recruiting, I told a friend to go submit his CV and he told me they were chased out of the place, pls do not bother going there

+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast