+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: genesis deluxe cinemas vacancy

genesis deluxe cinemas vacancy

JOB POSITIONOperations Manager – LagosReport To: Head of Cinema OperationJOB REQUIREMENTSPurpose of the Job:To maximize revenue, provide excellent customer service and film experience in line with company visionKey Performance Areas:1. Able to generate and implement ideas to maximize revenue both at box office and concession and also third part income 2. Maintain exceptional customer service and ensure that the cinema remains as the preferred choice 3. Provide support to management team 4. Manage all cinema employees 5. Monitor staff performance and implement performance models to ensure all staff are competent towards the vision of Genesis Deluxe Cinemas. 6. Monitor customer trends and provide statistics to improve weekly financial results against given targets 7. Provide training to all staff and ensure customer service standards are met at all times 8. Ensure health and safety standards are always at highest standards according to company policy 9. Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered at all times Candidates should have the following credentials1. A degree in economics, or BSc or Upper degree 2. Experience working in customer service (preferably in the hospitality industry e.g hotels, restaurants, etc) and in a leadership position. 3. Knowledge on stock inventory 4. Good interpersonal skills 5. Ability to work under pressure 6. Excellent customer service skills 7. At least 6 months experience in sales administration 8. Analytical skills and ability to maintain computerized records 9. Marketing and commercial skills will be an advantage HOW TO APPLY Please send your application letter and resumes in MS Word or PDF format to [email protected], using the role and location as the subject of the email e.g. Operations Manager – Lagos. Please note that only applications sent in the specified format will be considered. JOB POSITIONHR Officer Location: LagosNigeriaJob DescriptionTo contribute to the development and execution of a well defined organization structure with talented people working within it so that the business is ideally placed to realize its strategic commercial ambitions.To advise and support the managers and staff Human Resources programs, policies and processes. Jobholder directly reports to the Head of Operation and CEO of Genesis GroupMain Responsibilities • Ensure HR is on the business agenda through the alignment of local HR strategy with the business strategy / requirements in order to add value to the business• Contribute to the development and execution of the business strategy and change agenda over a 1 – 2 year window, driving organizational capability development and representing the people and organization dimension in the management team.• Manage talent and drive the development of effective high performing GDC staff and leadership team.• Consult and coach GDC Staff on employee issues and sustainability.• Champion employee engagement, supporting growth and development of people in the business.• Drive the key HR processes in the business: strategic planning, staffing, organization capability development, employee engagement, performance management, talent management, reward and recognition, internal and external relations employee development and talent management (as defined in the GDC Hand Book).• Drive the development of effective high performing business leadership teams.• Establishes effective HR programs and processes which comply with the challenges of the business.• Ensures that all HR services provided to the business meet the required customer demands.• Manages the data required in the various systems and tools.• Manages the cost of all HR services provided to the business within the set and agreed cost budgets. • Supports the implementation of change management processes in the business as well as leading major HR change initiatives. • Develop, coordinate and implement aligned HR policies for the site/unit.• Facilitates effective local employee/labor relations and manages local society impactCandidates should have the following credentialsKnowledge and Experience required:• A BSc or Upper degree (additional HR qualifications will be of advantage)• Experience working in Human Resources and Administration • Good managerial skills• Excellent oral and written communication skills• Good interpersonal skills• Easily adaptable to change• Ability to work under pressure• Analytical skills and ability to maintain computerized and manual records• Must possess initiative, be creative, innovative and a self – starter• Good organizing skills• Able to manage and grow the Human Resource departmentHOW TO APPLYPlease send your application letter and resumes in MS Word or PDF format to [email protected], using the role and location as the subject of the email e.g. HR/Admin Team Leader - Lagos. Please note that only applications sent in the specified format will be considered.

Re: genesis deluxe cinemas vacancy

Text book- they require all these from a human-being.na waa oo.

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag04 View Post
    Text book- they require all these from a human-being.na waa oo.
    My brother this is to show you these people are without conscience. Imagine their request.

I no even get d patience to read their txtbk requirements.

actually thre are 2 positions. i copied n pasted directly from their site that's why it came out like this.

You are invited for interview on 10th August at 9am, Plot 1228 Bishop oluwole street VI its a big grey building next to coscharis motor.

Pls who else got this invite.. How much is dia pay. And what should ȋ̝̊̅ expect for the interview

I applied but have not got any invite yet.
    when did you apply and when did you get the invite? Did you apply by hard or soft copy?
    what did you apply for?

ȋ̝̊̅ applied for HR officer.ȋ̝̊̅ applied via email that was posted on this post. Sent my CV 7th of Aug, exactly 6:43pm. Pls do you know dia pay structure. How much do they pay graduate?

Pls do you know how much do they pay.

No i don't know exactly, but whatever it is will be good for that post because the company's products n services are of high quality n they've been growing and expanding steadily over the years. Atleast i know of there restaurant n hotel down south. Just prepare very well. Goodluck.

Did u just send ur cv or with an application letter also attached. I did exactly as said on there site but i'm very suprised i got no invite.

ȋ̝̊̅ am currently in port harcourt. ȋ̝̊̅ want to know the pay if its worth the travel. ȋ̝̊̅ reschedule my interview for next week. ȋ̝̊̅ sent only my CV. What position did you apply for. ȋ̝̊̅ applied for HR admin officer.

pls i got dis invitation dis morn from ONL INC,inviting me for oral and writing interview tomor @ lagos,does anyone got d same text,if yes wat is there pay like,am in ibadan dont wnt to waste tfare pls

+ Reply