+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: frsc reason

frsc reason

pls house i just want to reason with me and logically

why frsc removed the name of those that went for physical fitness test immediately they released their result, why not allow JAMB to officially release the result and for them to let us know their cut off mark for the seek of fairness? i think they know that busy hands will do compare it with the shortlisted name.

2, Now why did they removed their shortlisted candidate name again within few days because the name is not on their facebook again and even check their you will see nothing of such why?

if not for anything but for the seek of those that lost their live in the struggle. when ,how ,where can we get things right in this country.i think i know for sure is that they should stop think that we are fools, we are not like their children, we are graduate, we think deepest than them and if all this are wrong then the FRSC DG or SPOKESMAN should answer the above mentioned.

some people paid one thousand while some paid five hundred, twenty naira when collecting the form, fifty naira for submission and more live were lost is not fair.

Re: frsc reason

names of shortlisted candidate for frsc interview, pls house let compare it with the names that qualify for the exams

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: frsc reason

It's really sad dat corruption has eaten deep into every fabric of naija society. At least they could 've let us know our scores, d cut off, criteria for selection e.t.c. Even dier site is no more going

+ Reply