+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: FRSC PALABA

Re: FRSC PALABA

no be small thing

I feel ur pain guys. Bt shouldn't u hav known bettr? This thing has been on 4 long & dat is y i don't bother wastin a dime applyin 4 ANY job involvin applicatn fee in dis country. Welcome 2 naija! Sorry, nigeria (b4 madam rebranding scold me 4 unpatriotism).

upon all d stress we went true, only 16 was chosen from my state. It's a pity that u must know some1 b/4 u're employed

how you people get the list?. i logged into their website i couldnt find anything like that. pl ease help me out

I AM AN ORPHAN . . . AS IN I DONT AV PARENTS ,. . . GRADUATED FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS IN 2007 AND I DONT KNOW ANYBODY AND MY NAME CAME OUT . . COS GOD SAID ITS MA TURN . . . DEFINITELY FRSC CANNOT RECRUIT EVERYBDY . . DERE ARE CRITERIA AND U DONT EXPECT THEM TO SHW U DEIR MARKING SCHEME . . . I UNDERSTAND UR PLIGHT GUYS . .WISH US ALLD BEST IN THE INTERVW . . .

@emjay. I share in both your pain and joy. We shall meet at Abuja (if u aint staying in Abj). To those 'in-waiting', May God answer ur prayers b4 this year ends. There are still jobs this year - I believe, there are also still many successes this year. God is still there. Just believe STILL. 'Prolonged hope weakens the mind though'. One luv!!

Fnkxs man ... Appreciate

why?the so call stealin by tricks by frsc.why should frsc put people into test.they should have told everybody to go to their various State to write the test and physical finess.now the own things has gone........welllllllll done idiot.uuuuuuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by emjay007
    I AM AN ORPHAN . . . AS IN I DONT AV PARENTS ,. . . GRADUATED FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS IN 2007 AND I DONT KNOW ANYBODY AND MY NAME CAME OUT . . COS GOD SAID ITS MA TURN . . . DEFINITELY FRSC CANNOT RECRUIT EVERYBDY . . DERE ARE CRITERIA AND U DONT EXPECT THEM TO SHW U DEIR MARKING SCHEME . . . I UNDERSTAND UR PLIGHT GUYS . .WISH US ALLD BEST IN THE INTERVW . . .
    Listen my friend, for the fact that ur name came out doesnt mean that you should stand as if u were one of the best. NOO! I dont wanna believe u ok..Things were done underground of which i'm very much awre, honestly. A friend of mine who knows some of the top mgt was called in my very presence last week monday to send her details for her to be shortlisted. She was shortlisted while she didn partake in the fitness test.

U want to tell me that as cheap as the exams was only handful made it out hundreds o f thousand? MEN, TELL THIS HOUSE THE TRUTH AND STOP BEING JUST SELFISH..Its annoying..

Guys na naija be dat.but make everybody wake up,how federal govt go dey do employment and den go say make we pay entrance money?i don swear 4 my life say i no go pay chinpai 4 employment.if God wan do something,he no go collect sisi.i beg i tire 4 how ppl.

even my sister is stil crying til tday what a country,after going fro and tro to abuja stil d carry am giv ther pple
    u

House do you expect them to take everybody. I did not know anybody or meet anybody neither but my name show. Some days are like that. God will make away, relax.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12