+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FRSC PALABA

FRSC PALABA

I PRAY OH LORD, MAY GOD BRING CALAMITY ON THE FRSC MANAGEMENT AND THIER GRATE GENERATION.
    THEY ONLY RELEASED THE LIST FOR THEIR FAMILY WITHOUT DISPLAYING THE MODE OF JUSTIFICATION. I KNOW MY GOD WILL ADVOCATE FOR MY. FUKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Important

Lmao!!
    na God oooooooooo

Re: FRSC PALABA

na wah oooooooooo. nija 4 shoooooooooo

d list is dt of family and frnds. Bcos even if d cut off mark is 90, many pple 'll still make it. I am not surprise sha. God is watching

FRSC never indicated d criteria used in selecting the shortlisted ones. I want to know if more names (another batch) will be released,who knows pls?

Now i believe this FRSC people are thieves,just immagine!!! they released only 28 names from Edo state indigenes. They never even bother to disclose the criteria used for selection. Just like somebody earlier said,even if they place the cutoff mark at 90 majority would have passed. May God help us all.

Haaa, mtchew!!

Please house lets take this very serious. I just want all Nigerian Youths to Stand to to what I'm about to propose...
    I wish all of us will just agree to protest this NONSENSE they published as "shortlisted"...I feel very bitter. where do we go from here? we wey no know 'anybody for govt, does it mean that Merit has been long dead in this country?. I'm just weak, very weak.

Lets match to National Assembly and protest this rubbish. I mean every word i say.. Please lets come together so that they will explain to us what method they used at arriving at this WURUWUR list... exam dat was written by over 10,000 candidates per state? Oh no, this is something else.

i even know of some pple that didnt write the test and their names came out twice. For God sake, FRSC think of tomorrow. The children of these thieves will definitely not have peace in the land their fathers polluted.

Its true,I know of someone who didn't participate in the physical fitness test nor wrote the test,but she was shortlisted.I wept 4 d future of Nigeria.Now i know why people tend to help only members of their families and friends when they assume positions of authority.ITS REALLY PATHETHIC

this is really baaad,i didnt write d test but i feel 4 all those who went 2 sweat it out,God will definately give all of them wat they deserve.

But when will this stop in this nation? Must you know someone before u get job? GOD WILL PUNISH ALL THESE HEARTLESS PEOPLE.

But when will this stop in this nation? Must you know someone before u get job? GOD WILL PUNISH ALL THESE HEARTLESS PEOPLE.

my brothers and sisters, i can only say take heart and praying. what do u expect from nigeria. a snake must give birth to a snake. therefore frsc have behaved exactly like their country. this actually puts an end to my job search in nigeria. wicked people, even if the cut off mark is 97%, i put it to u that many people will still pass. God help us Applicants. BYE

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast