+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Front Desk Officer - 1 month cover

Exclamation Front Desk Officer - 1 month cover

A facilities Management Company in Lekki Phase 1 requires the services of a Front desk officer for 1 month. This is just a cover role for our staff who is going on annual leave, please take note of this when sending through your CV, temp roles are a way of getting a foot into any company, so don't disregard that as well.

Please you must be female, graduate and understand what it means to be the face of the company. We need someone who is upbeat and can work on her own initiative without much supervision.

Email : [email protected] by 12 noon Monday 30 January, 2012.

Re: Front Desk Officer - 1 month cover

It's quite unfortunate but I thought I will come on here and shed some light on a few things

Please don't fwd your CV to a recruiter from your sent mail which shows that was the email sent in response to another job advert, it shows you are too lazy to sit down and actually send an email and want the easy way out. To me it shows you are actually non-challant towards your job search and I will delete as quickly as I receive it.

DO not cc me on an email you send to another company, no recruiter appreciates that...well I don't! That is very unprofessional and even the main company you send it to, seeing you copied another company in will not take you seriously.

Please put some effort into your job search, if you are asked to send just a CV, at least try to add a few lines to the email and also put the job you are applying for on the subject of the email.

Stop sending out emails to jobs which you are obviously not qualified for by a long shot, there's no harm in trying if you meet some of the criteria.

I have had to delete a chunk and I hope yours was not one of them, if you have done any of the things mentioned above then yes I have deleted it and you willl need to take STOP being lazy and get serious with your job applications. Thank you!

+ Reply