+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: FRIESLAND CAMPINA (WAMCO) CALLS FOR INTERVIEW

Re: FRIESLAND CAMPINA (WAMCO) CALLS FOR INTERVIEW

My advise for those who dont reside in Lagos. If this test is actually going to be conducted by workforce, then think and pray very well be4 u travel down to lagos to write the test. Workforce is not credible at all. The prpbability that one may be successful is very low. They favour their pple and one percent of those who write their tests.
    Infact dont waste time and money, but if u knw one of them sha, u can go and write. Actually even if u dont write the test and u knw sm1 working there u'll be invited for the interview.

My advise for those who dont reside in Lagos. If this test is actually going to be conducted by workforce, then think and pray very well be4 u travel down to lagos to write the test. Workforce is not credible at all. The prpbability that one may be successful is very low. They favour their pple and one percent of those who write their tests.
    Infact dont waste time and money, but if u knw one of them sha, u can go and write. Actually even if u dont write the test and u knw sm1 working there u'll be invited for the interview.

got the text too but not going cos am nt comfortable wit d way its coming..wish u guys gd luck
    ciao.............

Workforce test is not too hard just that most of us prepare wrongly for it and people are not ready to share these with the house. You have five oranges, you gave out 2, and how many do you have?
    Ensure you start solving maths question without calculator; one of their q is finding 115% of 4030.7.,17/7 multiply by 100. Simple voc like bashful,adroit,plod,nadir
    I will still update the house on some of their questions that I can remember..
    it's gonna be alright

@ baumol,since u r familiar with their type of question,do u think one should read GMAT or something?hope to read frm u soon.Takia

Regards

Yes please,baumol wat do u recomend we read,cos i dont even knw,solvin wicked maths witout a calculator isnt easy!
    t

I was invited too but the way you gays are sounding, in fact i don't know what to expect on that day.

Guys let me help you out anything that has do do with workforce management they make use of G Mats for the test questions and they 're much intrested in your maths score even if you pass all the English you must score more than half sum of the mathematics to stand a chance of been selected. Good luck!

Newbie olagunju fadeke oyeronke's Avatar

i got the text too,the workforce were the same people that conducted the uac and o boy it was quite difficult,left kaduna all the way and did not make it i pray that this time around,God will work wonders because i will not give up.wishing all the best

@tglaz dey communicated through e-mail add and SMS.......u guyz r scaring d hell outa me....thanx 4 all d comments i guess i'll no wat im in for.

Please can someone send me the questions [email protected]
    God first!

guys when did they start calling? am yet to receive an iv.hope they call us sha

Guys when did they start calling cos i,m yet to get any invitation? Do u think we stillstand a chance of being invited? Best of luck to those who got the IV's and I pray that He who owns the earth and its fullness thereof will cos workforce to set the simplest question anyone of u can ever imagine. I see u all coming out with victory and testimonies

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast