+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Fresh Graduates watchout Scammers Claiming to have Served (NYSC) with you

Fresh Graduates watchout Scammers Claiming to have Served (NYSC) with you

This is to sound a warning 2 all fresh graduates. Some people might call u telling dat they serve together wt u and dat a vacancy exist in his or her company where he was jst employed. Be warned. They av gotten ur information nysc year book of ur set.

Re: Fresh Graduates watchout Scammers

wat about if dey really want 2 help u.
    teewhy2002 likes this.

Na old format naw,is it stil existin?

Quote Originally Posted by lololo5 View Post

when u fall victim, u ll ask urself dat ques again..

Neva try to seek dia help!
    Quote Originally Posted by lololo5 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    Neva try to seek dia help!
    That's true, one texted me that he served with me, he's on the ship doing bla bla bla and wants to help me, I just ignored the text, a lot of them are looking for who to scam, the just pick our NYSC Album, call at random and whoever is GULLIBLE fall for it. FELLAS BEWARE, I HATE SCAMMERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Faith Yetu View Post
    That's true, one texted me that he served with me, he's on the ship doing bla bla bla and wants to help me, I just ignored the text, a lot of them are looking for who to scam, the just pick our NYSC Album, call at random and whoever is GULLIBLE fall for it. FELLAS BEWARE, I HATE SCAMMERS!
    Faith tank u. Am apy dat u do not fall mugu for dem. Pls sound d warning 2 dem. By d time they toss u like d wave of d sea ur eye will clear.

Quote Originally Posted by yemo1 View Post
    Faith tank u. Am apy dat u do not fall mugu for dem. Pls sound d warning 2 dem. By d time they toss u like d wave of d sea ur eye will clear.
    You're welcome @ yemo, I cant fall for such, as yemo said, SCAMMERS ON THIS FORUM "BE WARNED", YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS WATCHING YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faith Yetu View Post
    You're welcome @ yemo, I cant fall for such, as yemo said, SCAMMERS ON THIS FORUM "BE WARNED", YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS WATCHING YOU!!!
    i hv got many kals frm dz ppl bt i ignored them. I dnt waste tym in dletn them.

I also got a text msg from sm1 claiming that we served together in Benue State(I did serve in Benue),
    & that he works with shell & knows sm1 who will help me secure a job with shell so I shld call him immediately for more details.
    I politely asked him via txt msg to send me N400 recharge card 'cos I didn't have any money, I promised to make it up to him. Since
    then I'hvnt heard from my so cald 'friend'.

Quote Originally Posted by Baps View Post
    I also got a text msg from sm1 claiming that we served together in Benue State(I did serve in Benue), & that he works with shell & knows sm1 who will help me secure a job with shell so I shld call him immediately for more details. I politely asked him via txt msg to send me N400 recharge card 'cos I didn't have any money, I promised to make it up to him. Sincethen I'hvnt heard from my so cald 'friend'.
    @ Baps, I like that, you're very smart, since he works in the so called shell, he should send you recharge card, nonsense! that's how the poverty stricken and scamming cheats parade themselves that they are oil company employees. I love that, Infact let's start outsmarting them. I heard of how someone outsmarted them; they called him, he answered his phone and after the introduction bla bla, they said he should send 1,500 recharge card to them and continue the job discussion, he now told them he's going to buy it, then he hung the phone. after a while the scammer called back and he said how far, the guy said I bought the recharge card, but I don't have credit to text the digits to you, can you send me 100 to text it. The guy said very good. He hung up and sent him 100, my friend loaded the 100 box credit and switched off his phone. so friend let's start outsmarting them. Before they start asking for credit, you demand first, infact "THOU SHOULDEST SCAM THEM BEFORE THEY SCAM THEE" (THE 11TH COMMANDMENT), JOBLESS INDIVIDUALS!

I also gt a msg 4rm s1 claiming we servd 2geda in kaduna nd he is nw wit agip oil in delta stat. I askd y i choose 2help of all his 4rnds nd besides i dnt no any kayode A. Agbawale. I got him confusd wit so much questns dat he hung up. I wantd 2tel him dat ma ph is trakn him wen he hung up! Pls evry1, dez guyz ar out dr! Just b on alert. God wil nt giv us as prey 2dem ijn. Amen

Re: Fresh Graduates watchout Scammers Claiming to have Served (NYSC) with you

Quote Originally Posted by Diviluv View Post
    I also gt a msg 4rm s1 claiming we servd 2geda in kaduna nd he is nw wit agip oil in delta stat. I askd y i choose 2help of all his 4rnds nd besides i dnt no any kayode A. Agbawale. I got him confusd wit so much questns dat he hung up. I wantd 2tel him dat ma ph is trakn him wen he hung up! Pls evry1, dez guyz ar out dr! Just b on alert. God wil nt giv us as prey 2dem ijn. Amen
    i also got a call from one emeka who claimed we served together and he now works with chevron at warri. He went as far as mentioning the name of the school i served with and asked me to call him back so as to help me secure a job contract
    with his company. I didn't and simce then, i never heard from him again. I suppose an insider desposed all our infos to them and they use it to defraud job-seekers. Pls house beware!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast