+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: first bank recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by kenny gbedu View Post
    Its a psychometric test as stated in d mail.
    Venue is ETC centre,ikeja under bridge
    Please does a psychometric test also include verbal and quantitative reasoning?just wondering.i knw psychometric has to do with general mental ability.

Re: first bank recruitment

8th February, 2012

INVITATION TO THE FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME (FBNGRP) ASSESSMENT

Hello ...

Thank you for your application for the First Bank of Nigeria Plc Graduate Recruitment Programme.

Please read all of the following carefully regarding the assessment process.

It is our pleasure to advise that you have been selected by First Bank of Nigeria Plc to progress to the next stage of the FBNGRP assessment process. This requires that you complete various psychometric instruments in a controlled environment.

Please note the following information on the assessment process:

Date: Monday, 13th February, 2012

Time: 1:30pm

Venue: Electronic Test Center

Dress: Business Casual

Username:

Password:
    (Your username and password will be required to write your test)

Batch Nos: B Lagos

Please bring the following with you:

1. A copy of this letter with your passport photograph stapled to it on the right hand side
    2. Proof of Identity (Drivers License, International Passport, Voters Card, NYSC ID Card)
    3. Pen, Pencil, Eraser & Sharpener

Please DO NOT BRING ANY CALCULATOR TO TEST CENTER.

A copy of this letter with your passport affixed, a photocopy of your NYSC certificate, Statement of Result/certificate and your Birth certificate.

Important Note:

- You are to come around not earlier than 30 minutes of the time of your test.
    - Your orderly behavior at the test centre is part of the assessment process; we advise that you conduct yourself in an orderly manner and FOLLOW INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO YOU.
    - This e-mail is intended for only you, you are warned against forwarding it to anyone as you will be disqualified if you do.
    Note regarding parking:
    There will be a number of candidates attending the assessment and parking is limited, therefore it is recommended that you arrange to be dropped off and collected.

house pls,what comprises of psychometric test

Is dis invites for those dat chose Lagos as dia test centres?

I guess its for those that chose Lag as their test center, i never expected a reply from workforce cos i didn't do quite well in the quiz, i'm surprised.

My venue is Electronic Test Center, Faculty of Social Science, University of Lagos oooooooooo. Which one is ikeja again?

Physchometry Test is still your numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning test. Success guys
    www.naijajobsportal.com

Mine too says faculty of social science university of lagos,time is 9am
    anoda proble is dat they said monday 14th of feb.wen i checked d calendar 14th of feb shld be tuesday and not monday,am totally confused o,anybody wit same problem.....batch B lagos

@nikkie,i tink d msge is correct coz its in batches.mine is 3pm 13th i.e mon.pls house d username sent 2 me is d same as d passwrd sent 2 me.i dnt knw if dats hw it was bn sent 2 evrybdy. @gabbygabo i chose ibadan as my preferrd test centre and i got invite 4 d test in lag

I just got this now.You've been shortlisted to take the FBNGRP Computer-based Test.Check your email inbox/spam for details of the test. For enquiry,call 08129207978. or 08100444591.I'm abt to check ?? email now.

Mine ?§ i??n?? etc centre, obakran, ikeja. 3pm. ?? guess ?§ that everyone ?§ not writing i??n?? †?? same venue. And also, since its electronic testing, its was wise of them to give ppl different time for †?? test. †?? reason why i said that ?§ because, last month i went to Etc centre, unilag for KPMG test and everyone was given 8am. †?? place was so rowdy and disorganised and since its electronic testing, one person, one computer. Once U?? r thru, ur result comes out immediately, so U?? will get to know ur fate that same day. I got do mine around 4pm later that day and it wasn't funny @ all. So please everyone should go to their own venue. can go earlier than †?? time give to U??, so if there are some complications, U?? can get to †?? other venue on time

Pls, can sm1 help, i also got the 1st bank invite. What's psychometric test all about? Is der any site dat could giv a preview?

house pls help....i just an invitatn from WORKFORCE on my phone,then i was referred to my email..but i v checked my inbox/spam didn't get any mail or info as regards to the invitatn...couldn't be dat mine is still on the way y others own have arrived?

+ Reply
Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast