+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Any One Got Information on First Bank Recruitment.

Any One Got Information on First Bank Recruitment.

Pls anyone got a valuable information on the first bank aptitude test result...

Re: Any One Got Information on First Bank Recruitment.

Now my people this is what I heard and the person who told me is from a confirmed source, he said special candidates wrote this same exam with us after we wrote our, and they wrote it with a special password that started with 'H' and they wrote without the timer, they were also assisted by workforce officials, also firstbank instructed them that those who the timer ran out before they finished are automatically disqualified!!!!! Now what I don't know is whether those that timer ran out or those that didn't click submit after the timer ran out, in anyways that test wasn't a fair test at all, why suffer people,especially us that suffered at the port harcourt afrihub centre for two days when you already have special candidates? Its not a fair test as for someone to be considered he has to score very very close to those people who were asisted and did the test without the timer, you can imagine? This country is not fair i sewar. God helo nigeria

Quote Originally Posted by luxlyangels View Post
    Now my people this is what I heard and the person who told me is from a confirmed source, he said special candidates wrote this same exam with us after we wrote our, and they wrote it with a special password that started with 'H' and they wrote without the timer, they were also assisted by workforce officials, also firstbank instructed them that those who the timer ran out before they finished are automatically disqualified!!!!! Now what I don't know is whether those that timer ran out or those that didn't click submit after the timer ran out, in anyways that test wasn't a fair test at all, why suffer people,especially us that suffered at the port harcourt afrihub centre for two days when you already have special candidates? Its not a fair test as for someone to be considered he has to score very very close to those people who were asisted and did the test without the timer, you can imagine? This country is not fair i sewar. God helo nigeria

baba abeg i don lazy 4 ur lie!!!!!!!!!!! ur lieing design follow u frm uniben enta labour market ?. no b so!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm. It better not be oh.

+ Reply