+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Topic: First bank raw result is out

Re: First bank raw result is out

Check mine please, my number is bla bla bla...my e-mail address is baa baa baa...Haba my people! Guys, pull it together and be patient for the official results. Some of you are just too naive. Scammers lurk around here you know, so stop making yourselves an easy target! Goodmorning guys.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

mass failure or not i am waiting for the second interview by God's grace.

The test was for screening not for certification so there can't be mass failure only poor performance. If FBN wants 1000 candidates from d test, they will invite d top 1000 candidates. There is nothing to fear. If u r one of d top candidates, u'll be invited, no matter ur score. I am relaxed, I hope u r?

My name is Kelechi Eziukwu and my email is [email protected].

Please help me check my result on your sisters laptoR and send it to my email.

Thank you and God bless you and your sister and her laptoR and dragnet and FBN and NHJ and the FGN...yada yada yada

God bless all of us. Amen

NHJ the best place to be

@jediKnerd you shud have been the one to be answering trouble maker

hahaha :

elf will never repeat such a thing again or cross ur path.

FBN i need my result NOW!!!.
    p

Some of us passed thru Universities but university did nt pass thru us. Some like jed. re even going mad abt dis. If wat efl is doing doesnt interest u, why diverting. We shld mind wat we post sometimes bcos no 1 is perfect. Wen som1 made a mistake here, we shld be polite in correcting him or her.

@elf, plz help me check if i could still write d test as i was not sent an IV. Hahaha. Lol OMG. @all, don't give urself high BP over nothing, dat u score 85% is not a guarantee dat u wil be called 4 d interview. In 2007, four friends of mine took one of dis banks test and dere scores was as follows; 53%, 50%, 41% and 35%. Guess what, could u believe dat d guys dat scored 41% and 35% were invited 4 d interview. So, what i am tryin 2 say in essence is dat, d bank hav dere criteria 4 recruitment, d might decide 2 set der target within 30% and 40% and u know what dis means, if u shud score below or above dis range u are off. @elf my broda, pls u are putting ur sistas job at risk, no body is indispensable when it comes to bank job no matter her position and connection. I hav worked in banks and i can tel u dat little tins dat we do not regard as somtin matters when it comes 2 d banking industry, and i would also tell u dat dis ur little info about ur sistas access to d test results is making waves more than u expect. Pls tel ur sista so dat she wil b aware of ur posting.

@efl not @elf plz.

@ efl please be careful about company secrets so as not to implicate your Sis. As she may never forgive you're checking backfires.
    to the so called 'impatient ones', i say what will be will definitely be...
    Lets all await patiently the official results from FBN or chams.

House, make ona no panic whether mass failure or not. Interview awaits us (for those who believe and trust in God.) so relax and forget side yarns!! You go just dey one day your phone go just Beep for text msg.....YOU ARE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW @ FBN........IF u belive this say a BIG AMEN!

AMEN. Pastor

First bank raw result is out

my dear ELF,I can see that you have a good heart to help with your information in which i know is real. But your should t av post something like this on net.Because secret is no 1 thing in bank in which u are letting out to everybody. management staff also read this memos and thy can trace u.and tru u ur sister why cant u keep secret secret.Use ur info and get ur self the job and enjoy the opportunity u have. and dnt let it go.BEWARE SOMETHIN LIKE IN FIRST BANK IS.....My brother just be ur self

+ Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast