+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Topic: First bank raw result is out

Re: First bank raw result is out

Cyril, I even gbagauned. '...as you rightly pointLY' instead of pointed.
    *shameface*

@jediknerd... Not to worry, we'll make mistakes.....It is the spirit that matters...
    @elf...I hope ur info r correct, Plz don't give people false hope...

IF 10,000 APPLIED few were called to write the exam.
    we were only 100 that took the test on the first day in Enugu.

U guys are funny. Which do you need, your score or a call for interview? i think we should lay aside this latent pride and trust God for the best. This is not Academic!
    J

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

The 'best ones' never get paranoid to know their score. They just live their normal lives and boom! They get called. You guys should just wait to know if you were successful.
    G

I want to first congratulate the guy who we were made to knw scored the highest mark.

Well, as for me the exam weren't tough neither was it cheap, if you are good you will definitely be called. All the big shot at FBN were not all first class graduate, the most important thing is what you can honestly offer if eventually given the job.

On the exam day I happened to give some fellows likelihood questions, they all boasted that the questions I brought were cheat, and when there solved it together they all goofed flatly!

To my dear fellows in this forum, I'm a bit disappointed in some of you who were actually publishing your emails and phone numbers for Ify, what do hope to achieve? there is no need for that, what's going to be will be.

FBN wants to recruit and most definitely some one will be recruited, though not every body who wrote the exams, just like not all those who applied were called 4 a test, so also not every body who sat for the test will be called and not every body who will be going for the interview will get the job, and not only those who gets the job today will have the best job_______ Only time can tell

Love all and best of luck

@jediKnerd, pls I beg u don't rip my ribs, with this kind of English you can make a fortune in comedy instead of bank

@agbogo, very concise but indeed explicit, although the power of optimism cannot be undermined!

Why are we drawing sentiments into this, don't peeps take GMAT, SAT, TOEFL and d likes, ideally we should log in and check our scores after the test or even get results immediately u finish, thats why its computer based. what's there to hide?

Knowing ur performance helps u validate what u know or expose ur weakness. Corruption is everywhere, a times the place of merit is thrown out and connection becomes the order of the day.

In conclusion, there is nothin wrong in checking ones score if u have the means, it does not necessarily change anything. I wish everyone all the best. By God's special grace, we'll make it.

I simply don't understand why some ppl are pissed with the concept of checking result ... it change nothing ... for me, I checked just to evaluate myself ... others also have different reasons for checking ... If you dont like the idea, just click on the back button and navigate away from the page ... However, its true that elf's action can be detrimental to his sister's career ...

Re>

First & foremost i'm highly disapointd @ Chams city. Why is d test called computer based if we can't check our scores imediately or few days later. Why must we nigerianize international best practices.
    @efl or what eva u call yursef u risk causing yur sista 2 lose ha job. I pity ha if she is privy 2 yur shady act.
    @others(who gav efl their numbas) why re u so gullible.

I bet that some ppl will trade their atm card and pin so that this guy will check their result. Grow up people!

it is better for you to trust in God than in a man, if first bank wanted us to have the score am sure they would have done so,they reserve the right to instruct chams on what to do with result and what efl is doing is not just illegal but detrimental to the sisters' job

+ Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast