+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: FINBANK RECRUITMENT

Re: FINBANK RECRUITMENT

pls,, i beg everyone in d house to pls knw hw to write there subject dont confuse pple

How long shall we keep making mistakes on Topics? E get anybody weh be small pikin here?men ,we need to change our posting attitude.

U guys are t busy rummaging on typo errors/omission wen u are suppose to dwell on the content of the msg and see if u can take advantage of it or help the stranded making the enquiry....

First let me say that Banks are very shy at employment as of the moment except for contract staff intake,
    and Finbank as for being distressed like someone observed...i beg to say that o boy the affected banks ear marked for buy-out or mergers by CBN arent distressed but just need to clean up their books, a consequence of loans given to u and u but gone bad bcos u refused to pay.

One more thing about Finbank that will shock you is that among all of the banks u are familiar with, Finbank is in the first three burners of banks that pay the real big bucks.
    Find out the total emolument of a real finbank staff lets say an ET in finbank and compare with Oceanic, GTB, Fidelity, Access etc... abi u think say 2.6m na yam for entry level?

For those who have done their medics and awaiting deployment pray and pray u get on board hopefully into a more improved finbank.

The comment was very misleading cos for once i thot FinBank was actually recruiting.

Let him take the correction and learn to title his posts correctly.

pls,what are we saying here?we should go ahead of doing or putting things wel than to be here causing commotions here.pls, let the House used one mind and come out with vital results.so.FINBANK OR NONE! All we need is smart vital game.

Wat is even wrong with u guys?now u've seen d content,hav u died?pls d next comments should b reasonable.no more English or wateva,dwell on d content.haba mana!

Guyz! Anybody can b corectd, wat matas most is d oproach as in words used 4 d corectn.
    D

Na wa for wire road oh.i ran down hear to know what is going on with your bank base on the info.i come jam plenty talk.. God Help Us

Why are you guys giving yourself unnecessary headache. ? mark or no ? mark, job seeker will still open the page. The topic is enough to provoke someone to go ahead. As long as guys still find himself in this site, I believe! he'll still be so provoked to open a page well caption like this "FINBANK RECRUITMENT"
    Have you all forgotten that you don't jump into conclusion by mere topic. You go further to understand what it means.
    Job pronouncement or enquiry, the caption has nothing to say unless you go into what the postman has to say.
    Then, you can tap or add to it. Even correct in love without being so rude.
    Thank you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Let he w'out blemish cast d first stone. No one is perfect abeg. Accept/ decode d msg and spare d messenger. Thank U.

I can bet five of my fingers that Finbank dont pay 2.6m for trainee.

U guys are all funny, bottom line, topics should be objective and not misleadin...this one was misleading.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12