+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FINBANK RECRUITMENT

FINBANK RECRUITMENT

House has anyone got any information on when finbank will call for training, for the last set that did their medicals in lagos last year. urgent reply please.
    hi ya

Re: FINBANK RECRUITMENT

Don't you think your topic would have been better with a question mark?. Well, you can get genuine answer from any insider in the bank.

My brother, i dont understand people any longer, this guy would have made this clear by asking a question, make sure u take note and correct urself next time

WE TEND TO OPEN OUR SELVES UP OF MISTAKES IN THIS FORUM. WHAT HAS THE OMISSION OF QUESTION MARK GOT TO DO WITH THE POST. FINE, HE OMITTED QUESTION MARK BUT THEN U CAN UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE. ALL WE NEED HERE IS UNDERSTANDING WHAT OTHER MEMBER IS SAYING AND NOT THEIR MISTAKES. AND IF U THINK U DON'T HAVE ANY HELP, ASSISTANCE OR INFO AS REGARDS THEIR NEEDS, JUST DON'T POST ANY THING AS U AREN'T COMPELLED TO REPLY TO EVERY POSTS U SEE? IF U NEED TO CORRECT ANYONE, THERE IS A FIELD TO SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES AND NOT TO PUBLISH PEOPLE MISTAKES. IMAGINE SOMEONE WAS EVEN SECONDING IT. LETS JUST CHANGE OUR ATTITUDE HERE AND NOT TO GRIEVE OUR FELLOW UNEMPLOYED COLLEAGUES.
    l

My friend go en learn hw 2rt title.D question mark is necesry so dat ppl wld nt wst tm readin wat d dnt wnt 2rd.
    M

lolade dats a good point, wonder y u av 2 dwell on his only mistake wen all his sentence is ryt, pls grow we cant continue 2 do dis pple in d house are set to achieve a goal which is getting a job pls stop acting lik fraustrated fellows

i submitted mine since yet on call 4rm enugu branch

For those who believe the question mark ain't necessary, it is very much necessary cos it differentiates between a job pronouncement and a job enquiry. It ain't funny opening a post you think is a job pronouncement, only to discover it's a job enquiry. @loladeesho, if you don't publicly correct the mistake (if it is actually a mistake and not intentional) then others will keep repeating it and you keep on sending private messages.

Really,i'v waited 4 a year and months,yet no training.dat bank is so distressed

Correction noted!
    Pls let us not drag dis 2 far. One house.

dont u think chyke is makin a good point.besides the question mark issue that he raised which has bn overflogged, some of us wont ad wasted our precious but limited time reading ds post if it was well titled.i think we shod be mindful of the title we giv to our comments. it shod not be misleading.
    sylvermond

J.B

Submit to rebuke!

Those who pointed out the error are not wrong. What must be known is that some persons may be trying to save cost and time. So,the title and proper punctuation can tell what to expect. Readers then choose to either open up the post or not. Let's stop being over protective. Help others to be good.
    As for the writer,do not get offended. Your person is not attacked but the error. Do take correction.
    Stay blest you all.

At annabella, I don't think finbank is ready to recruit anytime from now bcos of their internal problem, I served with them since then i'v gone to the PMG many tyms and no responds. So jus pray hard maybe Susan Irochie will remember you.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast