+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: FCMB ND and Industrial Attachment Recruitment

Re: FCMB ND and Industrial Attachment Recruitment

good luck to u guys

FCMB ND and Industrial Attachment Recruitment

[email protected] for FCMB recruitment?..God will surely punish you and your generation for trying to fool young people who are struggling to find jobs...I hope the site can block you...Your foolishness know no bounds as you use your username on naijahotjobs loyaltycareer as the email address where CVs should be forwarded to,are you the recruiting officer?...FOOL!
    u are a thief

why are you having to explain yourself Mr. Loyalty Career?...LMAO

stop calling names and feeling like you know everyone at FCMB..what is it with the DEC. 2010 datetell us nah..You are not eve smart.

@poster,hp this vacancy still exists cos am jst seein it now?@all,there is no issue abt d date,wht d poster is jst sayin is dat only dos that finishd their ND from Dec 2010 till Date are eligible 2 apply.if u finish in NOV 2010 upward,u r nt eligible.
    Dis advert may b real,dont lt us start callin evry job adverts scams without gettin our point right,it may discourage others who wnts 2 post real jobs,bt i kn u guys r sayin dis bcos of ur previous xperience. Infact i av bin a victim like 3 times nd still i dont give up bt it hs only taught me to xercise extended due dilgence b4 applyin 4 anytin online.2 d poster,tanx,providd this is real.

Quote Originally Posted by tolullopsy View Post
    @poster,hp this vacancy still exists cos am jst seein it now?@all,there is no issue abt d date,wht d poster is jst sayin is dat only dos that finishd their ND from Dec 2010 till Date are eligible 2 apply.if u finish in NOV 2010 upward,u r nt eligible.
    Dis advert may b real,dont lt us start callin evry job adverts scams without gettin our point right,it may discourage others who wnts 2 post real jobs,bt i kn u guys r sayin dis bcos of ur previous xperience. Infact i av bin a victim like 3 times nd still i dont give up bt it hs only taught me to xercise extended due dilgence b4 applyin 4 anytin online.2 d poster,tanx,providd this is real.
    @Tolu....Yes the job is still is always there...Just as I've said they're recruiting but not graduates...Please forward ur CV to [email protected] with Subject as "Hotjobs-[your prefered location]". But if you want to send to me no wahala.

Note all this not graduate recuitment so please dnt just keep sending CVs to the guy oooo. This is a nice guy I will not wnt us to miss use the email.

thank you.

I belive this is getting real now.... I learnt some of them that forwarded their CVs and also ment the requitments had been called up for test against this friday.... I wish you lucky ones good luck.

Lord help us. Desperation is what makes people fall victim.
    Anyway, no need to get all worked up Mr. Poster. People like to be at alert.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12