+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: FCMB ND and Industrial Attachment Recruitment

FCMB ND and Industrial Attachment Recruitment

First City Monument Bank Plc (FCMB) is recruiting ND Holders and Industrial Attachment applicants in all their locations nationwide.

All CVs can be forwarded to [email protected]

Requirenme/Qualification:

ND Holders:
    1. Forward your CV, ND Result and Letter of completion of IT
    2. Maximum of 25years
    3. Year of graduation 2009-2010

IT Applicant:
    1. Forward your CV and IT Letter
    2. Completion date should not be later than Dec. 2010

The subject of your mail should specify what you are applying for (ND or IT) and the content of your mail should specify your prefered Location(s).

All applications will be shortlisted and applicant duly contacted for test and interview respectively.

Re: FCMB ND and Industrial Attachment Recruitment

@loyaltycareer
    The arms of the law will soon catch up wit u..it's only a matta of time...Goon

Quote Originally Posted by georgeee View Post
    @loyaltycareer
    The arms of the law will soon catch up wit u..it's only a matta of time...Goon
    Hello Goegee,

If I may ask, for what reason will the arms of the law catch me. Please feel free to express urself.

Thank you.

[email protected] for FCMB recruitment?..God will surely punish you and your generation for trying to fool young people who are struggling to find jobs...I hope the site can block you...Your foolishness know no bounds as you use your username on naijahotjobs loyaltycareer as the email address where CVs should be forwarded to,are you the recruiting officer?...FOOL!

U ar fake..Ur advert is original fake. and who the fcuk ar u for applicants to forward thier Cvs to ur gmail box?
    I want reasonable answers pls

Hello All,

I believe everyone is of his own opinion and moreover this is a public site. However, it is moral not to judge anyone or paint people colours because you do not know who they are or their sincerity.

With high regards to the people behind this forum who has made it available for a nigerians (I got my job through this forum) to believe and have hope of getting their dream job. I am not obligue to put up this advert but I felt it is right for me to help, since I am in the position to do so at the moment. I could have put up my firstcitygroup.com email address but I am limited to do so in one way or the other.

Nevertheless, whoever that found this advert worthy of a trial should not hold back his/her CV but forward it to the [email protected].

Regards

Sanmie@ Sincerely speaking you are well know by your uoterrances through your typed letters. I do not have to exchange words with you in a public site. Becuase you are not interested/favoured does not mean others are not. I thought this forum is to raise nigerians hope high. Pls be guided in exhibiting your talent in public places.

I have people responding already and the CVs are forwarded to the right quarters. You can not find this kind of advert from FCMB but does not mean they are not recruiting, except you know an insider.

My loyaltycareer,
    it is people like u who call someone's GSM number to sacm them. How did u get the numbers? Simple: through stuffs like ds.
    While i was still job hunting, i used to send my CV to every tom harry including pple like u. i get invited and told to buy one stupid scratch card to cross-check my SSCE results (imagine dat). Even a blind man can see ur as fake as ur job advert. stop sounding like a saint

Georgee@ FCMB HR is located at 10/12 McCarthy street, Onikan, behinde TBS in Lagos. I really do not need to show you all my Identity because it makes no difference. Believe it or not. I have said it I am not oblige or whatso ever to put up this advert for FCMB but I felt I am in the position to help thats why I am putting it up.

Good luck to you in your job but dnt discourage others who are like you before you get one (I am sure through this forum) to do so.

I knw wia FCMB HR is

IT Applicant:
    The above is enough to prove to the whole world u ar scam..explain the stupid date u put in ur fake advert
    sanmie likes this.

IT Applicant:
    The above is enough to prove to the whole world u ar scam..explain the stupid date u put in ur fake advert
    seen..for IT student...will call my frend in FCMB HR to confirm b4 i skin u..Gud nyt

seen..for IT student...will call my frend in FCMB HR to confirm b4 i skin u..Gud nyt
    Who do you wnt to confirm from hmmm Coker,Nike,Moyo,Onibudo,Emo,Tomi,Monday,funmi etc who else do you knw in HR that wnt are confirm frm. I told u really don't need to exhilit your telent in public places cos you don't know who is who.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast