+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FCMB: Mgmt Devt Programme 2013

FCMB: Mgmt Devt Programme 2013

FCMB is a full service banking group, headquartered in one of Africa’s largest and fastest growing economies, Nigeria. Our strengths are in Retail Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking. We believe having the right people in our organization is critical to our vision of being the first premier financial services group of African origin. A unique employment opportunity exists for intelligent and business minded Nigerian graduates at home and in the Diaspora who are interested in building a career in banking through our 2013 Management Development Programme. About Our Management Development Programme The Management Development Programme is an extensive and highly competitive one year programme focused on preparing employees for managerial responsibilities within the Bank. After going through the learning and development interventions which comprises of classroom and on-the-job trainings, successful candidates will be engaged. Who Can Apply The ideal candidates for the MDP are 1) Candidates with strong educational background with a minimum of Second Class Upper degree in any discipline plus a Masters degree from a reputable internationally recognized Institution. 2) Must possess any of the following professional qualification – ACA, ACCA, CFA 3) Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in a well structured organization Why you should join FCMB’s MDP 1) Provides a platform to develop advanced skills and competencies required for peak performance 2) Best practice learning and development training interventions 3) Defined career management plan 4) Unique employee value proposition with focus on ‘Great place to work’ initiative Qualified and interested candidates should click on http://www.jobs.wfmcentre.com/mdp/

Re: FCMB: Mgmt Devt Programme 2013

EASTER WEALTH EMPOWERMENT SCHEME
    How to earn N85,000 to N340,000 within TWO WEEKS and A MONTH. powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD:

Pastor William Oladipo,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna.
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08098258686

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Pastor William Oladipo of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD No 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna and also a Forex trader/instructor. I am an information editor of the SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE and also the MODERATOR of the FOREX BOARD in WEALTH PACKAGE FORUM. Basically I am a member of THE NAIJAPALS FORUM ; and I wish to share with you a very vital and interesting information about Forex.

Forex is a trade that gives money within a twinkle of an eye if you really know the strategy and medius operandi behind it. I learnt about it but i wasn't an expert in trading it. I encountered many losses while trading until I decided to quit. As I quited, I saw a testimony about a Forex investment company that has experts working for them.

They gave people the opportunity to invest with them and get their dividends promptly. As a trained Forex trader i inquired for their mode of operation and I realized that they were working very well.

I gave them a practical trial by investing with them and to my greatest surprise, at the end of my investment plan days, I received my dividends without much ado. I realized I could make more money by referring people through their REFERRAL BONUS PACKAGE and as well I also realized that I can earn from Forex without even trading it by myself. I am so happy because I can have time for my editorial and ministerial gospel work and still earn from Forex easily.

I am now a current investor of the network and also making more money from them through my chains of referral campaign networks and news publishing.

I wish to introduce you to the business and also earn my bonus package while you earn from your individual investment.

The chance is open for every individual and co-operative investors as they are there to work for us.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.........DAYS......DAILY INTEREST.....INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000.............10..............3,500.......... ...........35,000.....................85,000
    100,000...........10..............7,000........... ..........70,000.....................170,000
    200,000...........10..............14,000.......... .........140,000....................340,000
    300,000...........11..............21,000.......... .........231,000....................531,000
    400,000...........12..............28,000.......... .........336,000....................736,000
    500,000...........15..............35,000.......... .........525,000....................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for
    just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000
    interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000, N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000

Company Name:...............STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Website:........................www.standardlifeinvestmentnetworks.webs.com
    Email Address:.................standardlifeinvestment@gm ail.com
    Helpline:........................+234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network,

you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,

Remain Blessed,
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.

EASTER WEALTH EMPOWERMENT SCHEME
    How to earn N85,000 to N340,000 within TWO WEEKS and A MONTH. powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD:

Pastor William Oladipo,

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Pastor William Oladipo of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD No 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna and also a Forex trader/instructor. I am an information editor of the SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE and also the MODERATOR of the FOREX BOARD in WEALTH PACKAGE FORUM. Basically I am a member of THE NAIJAPALS FORUM ; and I wish to share with you a very vital and interesting information about Forex.

Forex is a trade that gives money within a twinkle of an eye if you really know the strategy and medius operandi behind it. I learnt about it but i wasn't an expert in trading it. I encountered many losses while trading until I decided to quit. As I quited, I saw a testimony about a Forex investment company that has experts working for them.

They gave people the opportunity to invest with them and get their dividends promptly. As a trained Forex trader i inquired for their mode of operation and I realized that they were working very well.

I gave them a practical trial by investing with them and to my greatest surprise, at the end of my investment plan days, I received my dividends without much ado. I realized I could make more money by referring people through their REFERRAL BONUS PACKAGE and as well I also realized that I can earn from Forex without even trading it by myself. I am so happy because I can have time for my editorial and ministerial gospel work and still earn from Forex easily.

I am now a current investor of the network and also making more money from them through my chains of referral campaign networks and news publishing.

I wish to introduce you to the business and also earn my bonus package while you earn from your individual investment.

The chance is open for every individual and co-operative investors as they are there to work for us.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.........DAYS......DAILY INTEREST.....INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000.............10..............3,500.......... ...........35,000.....................85,000
    100,000...........10..............7,000........... ..........70,000.....................170,000
    200,000...........10..............14,000.......... .........140,000....................340,000
    300,000...........11..............21,000.......... .........231,000....................531,000
    400,000...........12..............28,000.......... .........336,000....................736,000
    500,000...........15..............35,000.......... .........525,000....................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for
    just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000
    interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000, N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000

Company Name:...............STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Website:........................www.standardlifeinvestmentnetworks.webs.com
    Email Address:.................standardlifeinvestment@gm ail.com
    Helpline:........................+234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network,

you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,

Remain Blessed;
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

THE 2012/2013 RECRUITMENT TRAINING & DEPLOYMENT OF THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE. CONSOLE 8 (GENERAL DUTY) IS CURRENTLY GOING ON...

INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD VISIT

http://www.customsgovng.me.pn/

AND APPLY FREELY ONLINE.

FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER

Phone: 08132028349

CHECK OUT WHERE I FOUND FREE COOL SHL PRACTICE QUESTIONZ
    http://yesb0ss.wordpress.com/2013/04...ice-questionz/

PLEASE SHARE

FCMB Employment Opportunity
    To work under this scheme applicants must have OND,HND,B.Sc in any discipline to apply interested job applicants should send Resume to [email protected] or
    [email protected]
    Visit goo.gl/nwqNJ for the Best Nigeria Jobs online Like page at
    goo.gl/ByZRR for Job updates

Criminal!! God will purnish U! U think we r nt tracking U? We'll soon get hold of U! Insha Allah!

First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Graduate Trainee recruitment

Job Title: Customer Care Representative
    First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is one of
    Nigeria's leading financial institutions. We
    provide the financial services that are essential
    to enterprise and progress. But there's much
    more to our business than meets the eye.
    Providing world-class financial products and
    services is only one segment of the issues we
    deal with on
    a day-to-day basis. We are also actively striving
    to reach our goal of being the best place to work
    on the continent.
    To run a business as varied and unique as
    FCMB's, you need outstanding people. We
    seek to recruit a crop of talented people to grow
    our dynamic and result-oriented teams. These
    professionals are expected to deliver sustainable
    superior performance through the Bank's values
    and through building strong trusting
    relationships.
    Realise your potential in the company of
    outstanding individuals by working with
    FCMB.
    Do you speak Hausa or Ibo fluently and would
    like to join the FCMB Contact Centre team?
    Requirements
    - Must be less than 30 years
    - Must have passion for excellent customer
    service.
    - Must be an OND holder
    How to Apply
    Please send your CV to
    [email protected]
    Application Deadline: April 30, 2013.
    Visit goo.gl/nwqNJ for the Best Nigeria Jobs online Like page at
    goo.gl/ByZRR for Job updates

+ Reply