My fellow forum members,

As we all notice about the various discrepancies in the NSTIF recruitment that definitely its genuine and those so called SPAMMER'S/DUBIOUS FELLOW'S wanted to take advantage by having their own account number instead of the correct account number that NSTIF posted on their site for this was done via 'interfering' with their website.

You can imagine what this SPAMMER'S/DUBIOUS FELLOW'S are capable of doing so instead of the fund going to the account of NSTIF its goes to these DUBIOUS fellow account.

This information i was able to get from an insider in NSTIF what really went wrong and for benefit of doubt also about Naijahotjobs posting wrong information which as we all know that Naijahotjobs is accessable by all asundry even by SPAMMER'S/DUBIOUS FELLOW'S, definitely Naijahotjobs has good course and always good motive irrespective of the publication by NSTIF publication on paper

For those who are still or maybe interested in applying for any of the job's in NSTIF you can go ahead but i will advise that you confirm the account number that you are paying into to ensure that its NSTIF real account number...

But why will a government agency such as this NSTIF be asking for 1000naira from applicants before applying for job with them? Well i leave this questions and others to answer and also contribute their own quota to what is on ground...

See you guys at the top and Naijahotjobs4ever