+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SOME FACTS ABOUT THE HRINDEXX/ZAIN JOB OFFER!

SOME FACTS ABOUT THE HRINDEXX/ZAIN JOB OFFER!

Right now, I'm on training in Abuja. So I can assure everyone that the few things I will share with the house are facts!

To note are that;

-it is a contract job offer (in Abuja for now).

-the training is for about 12 or 13 days with breakfast and lunch daily.

-successful candidates are invited in batches begining with those who indicated that they can speak any of Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa languages.

-the monthly net pay is N74,000 and some fractions with effect from 1st July, 2009 (it was formertly N66,000 and some fractions).

-HRindexx takes your one month's salary as caution deposit (this is deducted in 2 months leaving us with about N37,000 a month for the first 2 months).

-the caution deposit is refundable if one is leaving and gives the required notification (which is one week before confirmation and one month after confirmation).

-CCSNL (the second recruitment firm for Zain) does not collect any deposit from those who got into Zain through them.

-at the end of the training and accreditation, each employee is given an official line (not with a phone) which is recharged by Zain with N10,000 airtime every month.

-whether or not there will be staff buses has not been confirmed yet and of course, there is no official accommodation.

This is the much I know and can say for now. I hope we will find the info useful.
    One love!

NB:
    I just want us to realise that only God can favour people with jobs and many more things. And for an assurance that this will happen, we must all have sound relationships with God. How? By simply forsaking all our evil and sinful ways and sincerely serving God, I mean whole-heartedly, and allowing God to work out things for us at His own time and fashion. Let us just trust God absolutely and see Him turn things around for our good. Give God's word a place in your heart and see Him give you your rightful place on earth. God bless you all!

Re: SOME FACTS ABOUT THE HRINDEXX/ZAIN JOB OFFER!

may the good God bless you for sharing such a vital information. Pls how long is the waiting period between the call from zain and the training. thanx and God bless you o!
    where there is a wiill, there is a way... but where there is money,there are ways!!!

i just got my sms frm CCSNL and im thanking GOD for his 1daful works. As regards all the info. we r rily grateful......

@ Solanz, please when d'you have your telephone interview with Zain?
    where there is a wiill, there is a way... but where there is money,there are ways!!!

God bless u real good. Thanks 4 d info.
    A

GOD bless u bountifully brother in Christ, pls how long will it tak zain to call one 4 trainin after the telephone interview or is there goin to be another interview by zain after the 1st telephone interview. thanks
    JESUS IS LORD

God bless you my brother. This is my C.V. CAN YOU HELP ME AND SUBMIT IT IN ZAIN HRINDEX FOT ME?

Please let me know if you can.

Thanks alot.

[attachment deleted by admin]

pls house are they still calling cos i sumitted my cv since early june and ve nt gotten any call from them
    thou i applied on line,or was i supose to take my cv to them individually. pls house talk to me

Hi house,i applied for the zain abuja job through HR INDEXX,was interviewed,i told the
    inteviewer that i could speak igbo,since it was one of the languages they wanted...but till now i have not been interviewed on phone by zain..hw long do one have to wait?

For those asking about the interval between the phone interview and invitation for training, I don't think there's a clearly defined order bcos I was invted 4 training b4 some people who had their interview b4 me, and some who did their interview the day I had mine were invited b4 me.

For those who still want to submit their CVs, I will advise them to go straight to Chamcity in Ikeja or Central area, Abuja & submit. They still need more people but that's 4 Abuja call centre.

Meanwhile, the monthly airtime is N15,000 & not N10,000 as I earlier informed the house. This was announced to us by the head of training in Abuja on Sunday, 26th of July.

God bless you all.
    One love!

thank u brother.God bless u

Please is it true that the zain call centre training has been postponed till further notice?

Tnx so much bro. Only God can truly repay u.

i got a tx from ccsnl on thursday 6th August to go read about d product and customer care service to prepare 4 a final interview. i called d number included in the tx and it was confirmed but i was told they will get back to me conscerning d date for the interview. am presently in Benin i just pray i will not be caught unawares.

well i bless God oh! cos u had forgotten i applied 4 d job. I trust Him to finish what he has started
    Make IMPACTS instead of IMPRESSIONS

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast