+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Doheney services ltd recruitment/calling

Re: Doheney services ltd recruitment/calling

agali, its nt in d filling station. I kald them they said they mentioned d filling station becus its noticeable around dat area. That once i drop dia, i shld kal d number, dat sum1 wil bring me to d venue and nt d alushie as u tink. Jst kal them and confirm wat i said.

Can anybdy share d add wit us?... I min 4 dose of us dat jst want to apply

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    agali, its nt in d filling station. I kald them they said they mentioned d filling station becus its noticeable around dat area. That once i drop dia, i shld kal d number, dat sum1 wil bring me to d venue and nt d alushie as u tink. Jst kal them and confirm wat i said.

Thanks mate. Just go grab the job, let's know how it went l8r, best wishes.

Mosco, how was ur interview today? whats ur experiece like, did it look like its a marketing job and what do u think d pay would look like?

i jst left there nw o o o. I entad and met a 3 man panel. They collectd my cv, askd me wat i applied 4? I said customer service officer. They askd me abt it, i told them so many tins. They askd me if i hv workd b4? Hw kum i knw abt customer service? I told them i do tins relatd to customer service. They lukd at my cv and said i read geology,why nt go 2 d oil sektor? I told them that in Nigeria,anytn u read,u kan work anywhere. I gv them examples abt banks recruitn all disciplines. I told them dat in d bankn sektor, evn doz dat read sciences are beta dan doz dat read bankn and finance.After my explanations,they said am very intelligent,that they want me to work 4 them. Bt 4 nw, they dnt hv customer service position. That kan i do marketn? Reportn?? Cosmetology? I told them dat i saw a position in customer service, and dats wat i knw best. They askd me if i rily wantd dat position? I said YES!They said that they wil write recommendatn to dia headquarters to gv them customer service positions. That i knw d duties very wel, bt that they stil offer me marketn. I insistd on my position, they said ok, dat they wil c wat they kan do. Dats all. Lwkmd.

Dem dey craze for their head and mind... they are technically looking for marketers... All the best bro

jst go dia 1st and see wat they wil tel u. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    jst go dia 1st and see wat they wil tel u. Lol
    So no discussion about pay package? Mehn you missed a very important part, but I must say you handled them pretty wella! Did you graduate from unizik? The giants I know do no dulling! Hope they refunded your t-fare at least.

no t-fare. They drove us in a latest honda city car. Dats al. Lol

@Mosco, srry d late update abt my interview with them on Friday, my fone kinda messing up... I got there and nine of us were for Finance/Auditing, they gave us another written test (10 questions) all accounting. We did it and they interviewed 3 pple from us on time (we later learnt they were from d Board members) they delayed rest of us till 6.40pm since 11am. They were four in Nos and interviewed asking pure accounting questns which i responsed perfectly. They now said I scored 87% in d test and how much would I want to be paid, I told them 120k.. they laugh dt i too like money... thats all sha

Pls house any news from doheney services/ a.i.t afta d interviews? Heard lagos hv bin called bt nt confirmed. Pls let us knw wat up guys.

Plz any dat has update touching portharcourt should let us know. @wesere copy dat.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456