+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Doheney services calls for interview!!!

Doheney services calls for interview!!!

Dear honourable house members.I just got an invitation from DOHENEY SERVICES FOR AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW AT THEIR OFFICE AT COKER ROAD.Pls I applied for Two positions during the application and again,I do not know their questions how its like and what to expect.Pls beautiful ones assist me by giving me good info that'l lead me to success.Thank you and God bless us all!

Is it thru email or txt? Is d venue in lag? I hvnt got any invite
    Quote Originally Posted by CAGO View Post
    Dear honourable house members.I just got an invitation from DOHENEY SERVICES FOR AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW AT THEIR OFFICE AT COKER ROAD.Pls I applied for Two positions during the application and again,I do not know their questions how its like and what to expect.Pls beautiful ones assist me by giving me good info that'l lead me to success.Thank you and God bless us all!
    Last edited by JapaneseMusco; Nov 9th, 11 at 03:02 pm.

Re: Doheney services calls for interview!!!

just prepare and attend the interview, best luck

Thanks@hari.@musco hope you know this is as a result of the vacancies publicised by media recruitment through Doheney services.May be its for Lagos candidtaes b/c I chooses Lagos as my location.In the mail they sent to me they said they're recruiting for a Telecommunication which is also into media.Expect yours okay.God help us.

Thanks@hari.@musco hope you know this is as a result of the vacancies publicised by media recruitment through Doheney services.May be its for Lagos candidtaes b/c I chooses Lagos as my location.In the mail they sent to me they said they're recruiting for a Telecommunication which is also into media.Expect yours okay.God help us.
    what position did u apply for?

i also applied for lagos location and avnt seen any invite yet

I chose enugu wen i applied. Mayb they are calin lagos ppl 4nw. Gdluck my man.

@lmao I applied for the posts of a Customer Service Officer and also Sales/Marketing officer @Musco4me I got a text message and a mail.I've not attended interviews conducted by third parties as such I dont really know how to go about it.But with God all things are possible.Sorry 4 the delay in responding.

Jst knw d tins in ur cv, then also knw d duties of a customer service officer and a sales officer.Also express urself in a gd english. Maintain eye contact wit ur intaviewers, dress wel etc. Gdluck
    @lmao I applied for the posts of a Customer Service Officer and also Sales/Marketing officer @Musco4me I got a text message and a mail.I've not attended interviews conducted by third parties as such I dont really know how to go about it.But with God all things are possible.Sorry 4 the delay in responding.

Thanks so much@Musco,you know the time was too short.But I'v noted all you said will gv it my best short by God's Grace&hope to come out successful...once again,tanx!

Prepare,pray and go. God wil see u thru
    Thanks so much@Musco,you know the time was too short.But I'v noted all you said will gv it my best short by God's Grace&hope to come out successful...once again,tanx!

The interview took place today.Thanks to God.I want to use this medium to tell others that're still waiting for their calls @ different States not to worry cos they said that they are still going to conduct the interview in 16 States when I asked them abt that.So cheer up.They equally went further to tell me that we should watch out for other recruitment adverts from them in the dailes or Internet recruitment sites.God bless us all.

Thank u so much. Hws d intaview? Success to u.
    The interview took place today.Thanks to God.I want to use this medium to tell others that're still waiting for their calls @ different States not to worry cos they said that they are still going to conduct the interview in 16 States when I asked them abt that.So cheer up.They equally went further to tell me that we should watch out for other recruitment adverts from them in the dailes or Internet recruitment sites.God bless us all.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast