+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 365 of 373 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367 ... LastLast
Results 4,733 to 4,745 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Training school lasts for 65 days. Saturdays inclusive. After that is a two weeks branch attachment before the final posting. As for when a new batch of trainees would resume, that depends on the region. Its not like all regions resume at the same time. There is no success text after medicals. The next text you would get is an invitation to resume training school, and that is like 2 or 3 working days before u are to resume. Usually less than a week though.

thanks, i really appreciate yur response. plz the region is lagos, do yu knw the tym the next batch will resume and also ow many active TS is in lag? god bless yu.

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

I wrote my apt test on 30th Nov 2012 and got a congratulatory sms 48hrs later and didn't hear from them until around on the 8th March 2013 for interview on the 10th march which was a sunday. I did 1st and 2nd interview same day and got an invite for medicals in 48hrs time. I didn't hear from them again until this monday 20th of May 2013 to report for TS on the 27th May 2013 in Abuja. I thank God for grace for its not by my power.

I pray that all those who are waiting to be called in any of the levels shall get their sms in Jesus name.

@ fasasiay, there are presently two streams in training school i.e two classes running. I'm nt certain as to when they wld be thru buh i think it should be june nd july respectively. @ edybabzo, whr did you have ur test/interviews? I'm aware people are resuming owerri and abuja trainin schools on 27th buh i really dnt knw wah batch they are i.e when they wrote their test nd had intvws.

@ eddybazzo, amen.
    wher did yu do yur tests and interviews. all d best bro. go and excel. jah be with you.

@ lewlz, thanks for your update. plz are yu also waiting for your TS invite? whr and when did yu do your test and interviews? thanks

@lewiz, thanks for the update. plz are you also waiting for TS invite? where and when did yu do your test/interviews. thanks for your response.

Pls house, is there anyone that did interview in Owerri between 9th and 10th of May that has received any invite to come for Medicals? And for those that have gone through this stage, please how long did it take for you guys to be invited to TS after your medicals? I am required to give notice of my resignation for a specified period of time prior to my resignation in my present place of work so I need to plan myself, I am wondering if it will be wise for me to submit my resignation immediately after my Medicals. DB informed me 24hrs after my interview that I was successful and that I would be contacted for medical soonest. Thanks for your usual cooperation.

@Eddzybazzo pls which number did thy use to call u?dre is ds number dt has been callin me since yesterday.I hav missd d call twice and I cnt call back.pls.ds is d number +2718589.Is ds a local line?pls help

@ eddybazzo, is TS invite a phone call or a txt msg? plz help clarify dis.

@ fasasiay, i'm a second interview hopeful. Wrote my test in apapa nd had my first intvw in vi, all in lagos.

@lewis, all is well bro. God will answer us soon.
    I'm waiting for my TS invite, concluded my medicals.
    do yu av any idea what d TS invite looks like? is it a phone call or a txt msg? thanks man

+ Reply