+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 315 of 373 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast
Results 4,083 to 4,095 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

@ princekc have u done ur medicals?

@ deezee 08 just got called this morning for abuja and i accepted . pls pm me ur number so that we can talk

Am also in on Abuja...r we riding 2geda 4rm lag? Dnt mind ooo.

Congratulations !!! Abuja invitee...-I am happy for you all .I gathered that the most difficult of all the courses is POISE (subjective marking) then Financial statement analysis FSA. Anyway ...we are looking forward to a NJH coming first and walking away with N50,000 and commendation letter from the MD (dr Alex Otti)....Just score 90 in all 15 course average and u av the money (or 30K and /or 20k for. 2nd an 3rd position respectively)...hahahahah IT IS REAL .Award ceremony is always after BANK ATTACHMENT training..Pls remember ... Even if u score above 70 ( which is 10 percent more than pass mark) and come last in ur class , u may just be facing the EXIT after MD's chat...I will urge u to do excellently well as no 1 has being able to answer the KILLING question from the MD being 'why did u come last ?' In the last five sets ...pls ask from those who have being tru TS -If u find any set with the last position candidate still with d bank ----pls post the class name life on this forum ---( I deal with facts ) ( ....:ahahahaha ...A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.... Pls enjoy!

Thanks for the info seudo! Could you please post the various courses taken during TS and perhaps a line or two describing them. You can do this in batches. thanks again papi!

I no really buy that idea........ someone will sha always be the last. This is looking more of a competition rather than a training class. Anyway I SHALL not be the LAST.!!!!.... #countingdown

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalGem View Post
    @ princekc have u done ur medicals?
    Medicals ke?? I ve not been called for the first interview sef, I wrote on d 30th of Nov.2012 in Abuja ,plz has any1 who wrote on d said date been invited for interview esp those that wrote in Abj ?

Also got a called 2day for d abj TS, din really wait for so long, as I did my second interview on 2/11/12. Congrats to those that have been called so far....

Quote Originally Posted by magomz View Post
    Prince kc,cool down. I wrote in Lag on d 1st of Dec,up til now nothing. So patience like u rytly said,it can take up to 1 year. Some ppl dat wrote d test in March 2012 jus started TS dis Jan. So cool down. As for me,am lookin at after easter to be called for interview by DB.
    You are correct bro, but dat shall not ma portion(smiles) 1yr ke!!! But d truth is dat"I no wan dey inside water pepper enter my eyes" shey u get? But its all good sha

Well,Abj is faster than Lagos sha so u fit dey lucky. Me don de do interviews in other companies til DB decides to call,I no fit shout.

Hello house,please sorry for derailing who knows GTB test format for those dat have written recently.

@chimetex2002,how far?did u later call DB hr?wht ws dre response if yes?

Quote Originally Posted by princekc View Post
    Medicals ke?? I ve not been called for the first interview sef, I wrote on d 30th of Nov.2012 in Abuja ,plz has any1 who wrote on d said date been invited for interview esp those that wrote in Abj ?

i did my own test in abj dec 1st and i have done both stages of interview and medicals. awaiting TS. maybe u should contact the HR cos i know some pple who wrote on the 30th were also invited for interview and have done their medicals

+ Reply