+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 115 of 373 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,483 to 1,495 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

@debopopson, thx 4d comment and congrats.

@depops, the exception to that clause i believe is that u will forfeit a month pay... So continue working until it is all over...
    Cheers

@all I also got mine too dis morning. Was wondering wat happened. @debopopson, wat makes u feel those two were dropped? Probably, their text is still hanging and yet to drop. I doubt if much pple wuld be dropped at dis stage. If u made it to d 2nd interview, chances is dat u wuld be considered. They shld not lose hope. For those doing their interviiews, just pray. Its nnot as hard as u think it is. Study ur CV and d bank's mission and vision. Don't forget to smile. It wnt cost u anytin. Me I smiled my way through. It makes d environment comfortable for u. Allright, gdluck.

@palebobe...i wouldnt have jumped at that conclusion without them seeing the text...they also sent text messages to people that were dropped at the 2nd interview same time with people that passed...thats why i said it isnt automatic visa...

Those for 1st interview, know ur CV wella. Ur work experience(that's ur challenges), what is ur goal in life?(that's where do u see urself in 5yrs), if u read science related course, u cud be asked: why bank? Success y'all.

Okay, my bad. Tot they are yet to receive text. I neva knew they sent out text informing pple of not scaling through. We thank God for bringing us thus far.

Τo ϑєм peeps havin deir 1st interview; In my case, I wasn't asked anytin partainin τo my course or even †ђε bank. My first interview went thus: can we know u? In †ђε bank wher u served, wђat waz Ųя daily routine lik? Wђat unit wud u lik τo work in? I made a few jokes, I waz all smiles..Α̲̅πϑ finally δέγ asked "ny ques 4 us? My Second interview: R u smart? wђat is †ђε difference btw Sharp Α̲̅πϑ Smart? We want τo post u τo Benin Republic, can u work der? Being my diplomatic self(I waz all smiles) I said "Sir I do not knw Ђoω τo speak french plus Lagos wud be just fine..Α̲̅πϑ he said "u cud alwayz learn french, Ųя smart R u not? Still smilin I said I cud learn. So der u HªvΣ it, jus keep an open mind wen u get der.. It's all random, δέγ don't got any specific line °f questioning.. Cheers n Gudluck

Hey guys I got one question someone asked me?and I hadn't even thought of that?Am more into IT right?so what happens if am posted to Marketing?I don't know a dime about marketing?what do I do?and do you get to know where you're going once you're invited for training school?pls let's discuss!don't want to get to d point of resigning ma current job to go to marketing!thanks

Congrats 2 al peeps d@ receive gudnews text Frm DB. Wlcm 2 training sch waiting list
    @ Vokocha, d@'s a gud question! Pls house respond accordingly

@ all, Pls wen wil one knw abt his or her job function? I no gbadu marketing o

@vokocha, i have worked with DB during my service and i know that when u are already a staff, there can be periodic internal vacancy and u can make applications to work in certain dept.. If u want to directly join the IT Unit, u should apply as experienced not as entry level..
    Remember if u want to get to somewhere, u have to start from somewhere...

Thanks bravehost for your contribution!well appreciated!but I still ask?does one know which department he or she wld be headed before or after TS!

@vokocha...u can't know that before training. Most likely towards d end of training school or even after. But I'm certain not before

+ Reply