+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 114 of 373 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,470 to 1,482 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

The energy in the house is green and good news is raining everywhere.
    Axeman get ready for the next training session in Lagos.

anyone recive message for his/her first interview yestday? Cos i reciv mine excatly 8.30pm yestnite tanks!

Got mind too @axeman, kingfisher @adiaha, saw ur pings now. My fone wasn't with me. We don enter oo$ atlast no third stage o. Lols. Na to go dey shop remain now. MEDICALS on point. Am so happy guys

Pls guys wat questions shud we expect in the 1st interview stage. Thx

know everything on your cv inside out.

Quote Originally Posted by fems12 View Post
    Got mind too @axeman, kingfisher @adiaha, saw ur pings now. My fone wasn't with me. We don enter oo$ atlast no third stage o. Lols. Na to go dey shop remain now. MEDICALS on point. Am so happy guys
    @fems 12 I jt sent u a PM plz reply ASAP

@all i got my msg twice this morning... i made it...but the funny thing is d 4 pple i made friends with, 2 were dropped...#shocking...
    However, my advice to peeps having their first interview...do your home work well.
    1. start with your c.v, know every detail well
    2. ensure that you have a write up as to "tell us about urself" (this question can throw you off balance if you arent prepared for it and it can also set the pace for your interview mode)
    3. learn the vision and d mission of diamond bank.- (although i didnt hear anybody say they asked him/her)
    4. Let me say it at this point that if you are asked what you know about the bank ..i advice itemize first b4 explaining...for me i will say something like" i will talk about the bank under the following headings..the mission and the vision of diamond bank, the history of diamond bank, the bank products of db, and if time permits i will talk about the management of the bank.". the worst thing you can do to yourself is to go there not knowing much about the bank.
    Most pple learn the vision of db and drop the mission thinking its too long...but a closer look shows that it is still centered on same point...go the extra mile to learn it
    5. for your first interview make sure you go there to laugh and not act too serious, however for the 2nd interview you have to be more serious cos the guys werent smiling.
    6. search online for basic interview questions like why do you want to work with diamond bank..i usually give 4 answers for any interview...you talk about professionalism, enthusiam, likability and one other one i cant remember atm. professionalism- "db is a place where there are seasoned professionals, and you know its a place you can be nurtured to also become one through mentorship. Enthusiasm- you talk about your willness to work and do your work well which will be an asset to the bank over time. Likability- ability to be able to adapt to new colleagues and new work environment". when i remember the last one i will drop it here.
    7.Those answers can still be twisted when they ask you... "why do you think you are the best candidate for the job?...still talk about the 4 stuffs...professionalism...your ability to learn fast and be nurtured by professionals in the bank, etc...just twist
    8. Dress smart, clean shave...
    9. pray about it. ask for Gods favor and mercy. So many people were dropped from the 1st stage and this is evidence from the number of people that attended the 2nd interview. so remove it from the back of your head that its an automatic visa. Work for your success.

Wishing you guys all the very best and also ensure you get other interview related questions like where do you intend to be in the next 5 years..it can throw you off balance if you arent prepared.

Depop, God bless yu!

Debopops, u gotta pop something...
    Happy for ur success ooo.. And get ready for the next training school in Lagos

@malvina...amen.. let me know if you need help am always [email protected] can only be God bruv>>>my issue now is i dont know when to drop resignation letter.#hmmmmm

@ debopopson it is well with you.....congratulations......jt sent u a PM plz reply ASAP

@depops, Baba God has The Final Say and He has spoken, so congrats.
    What time notice are u to give for resignation in ur current place of work as stated in the terms of emplymt?

@honeypie27- replied already
    @bravehost- 1 month

+ Reply