+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: DIAGEO ASSESSMENT CENTER

Re: DIAGEO ASSESSMENT CENTER

@Shabaz, I think I understand what you mean. I was invited for the Hr Assessment and I would say it was no easy task. about 12 pple in two batches: Morning and evening. I doubt I can really tell you what to expect but I will give it a shot:

For the Group discussion, we were given a booklet that contained lots ( and I mean lots) of information that you have to process within about 20 - 30 mins. Then you are to discuss your opinions as a group and come to a common conclusion in about 20 mins after which one of you will have to present your conclusion.

For the role play and presentation, I was given similar booklets but with totally different contents and were asked to prepare for a meeting( for the role play) and for a presentation before a superior ( for the presentation). It all boils down to how you are able to interprete data and memos and how you are able to handle situations and present your opinions.

The interview segment is just like any other structured interview and so you just have to prepare answers to competency based questions.

Except for the group discussion where there were about 7 assesors, the other segments have two assessors each.

@ Alesh I do not believe that of sales has been done. And dont worry since you have not been sent a rejection, you should still be called.

Truth is I am wondering if anyone has been called that they were successful in the assessment center.
    and shabaz .... Good luck once again.

@dabaniru Oh bobs! thanks men, u come make me dey shiver!!, its all good...We r gonna get it.
    @Alesh, they will contact u, no numbers, i received a mail and they called me two days later with a hidden phone no to confirm my attendance by replying the mail.

@ shabaz. Thanks man.i'm keeping my fingers crossed

Hello House, I also applied for the sales role but have not received any email or call after the online test. I don't want to bliv da the assessment center is over. Just want to know if any one have being invited for the sales role. Pls and pls kindly respond. I remain grateful to all.

Pls house has the interview at the assessment center ended.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12