+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: DIAGEO ASSESSMENT CENTER

DIAGEO ASSESSMENT CENTER

Pls house i still have not heard from Diageo since the email stating that they'll get back to us in 10days. Guys is the assessment center invitation over? as i applied for sales trainee

Re: DIAGEO ASSESSMENT CENTER

Looks like they're done wit d invites and even d assessment itself. All held a few weeks back..still awaiting a feedback from them though..
    the marksman

No oh i have my assessment centre for 19th Oct, so its not over yet ....keep hope alive like the 'Chileans'

@ shabaz. Thanks man. You just inflamed the dying embers of my hope for diageo assessment center invitation. I hope it comes as i've not gotten a mail saying i failed the test.

Yeah. I did my assessment 2 days ago.. They conducted for HR, Finance, Procurement. Don't know what they have left..

What did the assessment involve. Pls share.

Standard assessment centre stuff.. Roleplay, structured interview, presentation, and group discussion.

I attended for procurement. There were about 12 people in two sessions -- 6 each.

HR and Finance were conducted earlier. 2, 3 weeks back maybe.

Thank you Jhydo

@ Jhydo pls can u be more specific unto the assessment centre cos i don't know what standard is, what are the passages like?, what do u think one shld prepare with or what are the questions they asked on presentation, group discussion and the interview. Please give some details, cos thats all what we do at NHJ. Thanks

@SHABAZ
    Here is a breakdown of the Assesment center as provided by Conquistador in an earlier thread. Hope it suffices. Good luck.

The diageo assessment programme consists of group discussion, presentation, role play and interview.

Group discussion: You will be all be given a passage to read for some minutes after which you will be required to answer the questions while all their hr people listen in and take notes.

Presentation: You will be given another passage to read after while you will be called individually to come and give answers to the questions raised in the passage through presentation. You will be asked series of questions after you presentation. Presentation assessors usually consist of 2 people.

Role Play: You will be given another passage to read for a few minutes after which you will be asked to asked to respond to the questions. For example during my assessment last year, i was asked to assume the role of the managing director of a restaurant that wasnt doing to good profit wise and stuffs. I was asked to address the issues raised in the passage as if i was the managing director.

Interview: The interview process had to do with you answer questions about yourself giving detailed examples of how you tackled various challenges at some particular point in your life.
    Note: It would be really nice if had lots of stories about how you tackled various problems or issues at one particular point in your life. Adequate knowledge of Diageo as a company too would really help.

Good luck to successful candidate.

Nice one Dabaniru. Shabaz that's it o.

@Dabaniru thanks,i very much saw that post earlier too, i was thinking may be Jhydo could add to that in his own view and how best to handle the whole process to d best of his knowledge.

@ Shabaz and all. Could you relay the contact phone number of their Lagos office pls. I'l like to call them to know my fate. Have they done it for sales trainee?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast