+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: D Irony of FAPRIS RECRUITMEN​T & TRAINING (FINL) & NSTIF Recruitment

D Irony of FAPRIS RECRUITMEN​T & TRAINING (FINL) & NSTIF Recruitment

Hello fellow forum members,

Its really amazing to hear any competent recruiting agent/firm requesting for money let alone 400 naira scratch card or any organization asking for purchase of scratch card for application for job though there are usually exception when u already know the competency of the recruiting firm.

Its in dis light that i will talk about d Fapris recruitment calling or askin for scratch card was totally fraud according to my own personal judgement though i got their invitation but didn't bother going for it was on saturday instead i ended up watching 'who want to be a millionaire' life show at ojodu berger while...

Dat of NSTIF recruitment was actually genuine but some stupid scammers among us changed the 2 account numbers of the NSTIF and replaced it with their own and to make matter worst they posted it on naijahotjobs.

Though i didn't even noticed it on time but i have already applied but 2 d correct account number for i know dat most of us could have fell victim to the wrong publication of the scammers dat are here wit us on naijahotjobs.

Well, i will give dis advise which is guys and ladies pls be caution of any scammers application mostly the wolfs among the sheep's for they are right here with us on naijahotjobs for is not everyone that is here dat is a real forum member some are thieves in disguise.

For those that atteded or went for the Fapris recruitment at UBA Bank Anthony way pls kidly tell us what happened that day.

Goodluck to u all and see u guys at the top of the ladder except to the scammers

Re: D Irony of FAPRIS RECRUITMEN​T & TRAINING (FINL) & NSTIF Recruitment

I was there for the FAPRIS test, it kind of looked well organized but what i feel is dat they might actually b scammers becos u can only verify my result if i have been selected for the job, no exam number/credentials were collected from us to actually know dat they actually wanted to verify our WAEC. To b truthful i am desperate that was y i feel as a victim.

I also went for the test just to see for me self wat a gwan. Got a text last week as a follow-up to the test askin me to come for an interview at the same venue with #5000. On friday, they sent another txt with a change in the venue. That was the confirmation that these guys are 'onechance.com'. A friend of mine who attended against my advice said he persuaded them to collect #3000 and they did. Not too long after that, the police swooped on the premises and arrested 3 of the officials on the charge of fraud, though the woman collecting the money had run away.
    Naija graduates, SHINE YA EYES WELU WELU OH! Ka Chineke mezi okwu.

Job hunters please be very careful. All that glitters are not gold.
    @Oriaifo please any news about the NSITF. (when are they likely to begin the recruitment process proper). And please did you serve in kebbi state?

+ Reply