Responsibilities:
? Attending to customers complaints and ensuring satisfactory resolution of their complaints both
? oral and written
? I was able to resolve service problems by clarifying the complaint, determining the cause of the problem and expediting corrections
? I was able to make staff show empathy and take responsibilities for the customers complaint
? Provide information and advice to customers when necessary
? Responsible for analysis and reconciliation of Customer Statement of Account and recommending adjustment for deserving customers.
? Monitoring the progress of customer resolution and triggering colleagues till conclusion
? I was able to negotiate and persuade customers who are owing to pay up without disconnection which is usually the method of collecting outstanding debts
? Responsible for the preparation of monthly customer service report
? Responsible for receiving in-bound calls and making out-bound calls to customers as regards our services

QUALITIES AND SKILLS
? Excellent problem solving skills
? Ability to take ownership of customer issues and resolve it promptly and effectively
? Ability to work under pressure /Ability to think on the feet
? Ability to Empathize
? Ability to multitask and deliver promptly
? Excellent telephone skills
? Ability to work with minimum supervision ,take initiative and make sound judgment while maintaining a team playing spirit
? Excellent communication, interpersonal and Decision making skills

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidate to send resume to [email protected] before the end of August, 2016.