Responsibilities:? Attending to customers complaints and ensuring satisfactory resolution of their complaints both ? oral and written ? I was able to resolve service problems by clarifying the complaint, determining the cause of the problem and expediting corrections ? I was able to make staff show empathy and take responsibilities for the customers complaint? Provide information and advice to customers when necessary? Responsible for analysis and reconciliation of Customer Statement of Account and recommending adjustment for deserving customers.? Monitoring the progress of customer resolution and triggering colleagues till conclusion? I was able to negotiate and persuade customers who are owing to pay up without disconnection which is usually the method of collecting outstanding debts? Responsible for the preparation of monthly customer service report? Responsible for receiving in-bound calls and making out-bound calls to customers as regards our servicesQUALITIES AND SKILLS? Excellent problem solving skills? Ability to take ownership of customer issues and resolve it promptly and effectively? Ability to work under pressure /Ability to think on the feet? Ability to Empathize? Ability to multitask and deliver promptly? Excellent telephone skills? Ability to work with minimum supervision ,take initiative and make sound judgment while maintaining a team playing spirit? Excellent communication, interpersonal and Decision making skills