+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Cnssl interview sucessful!

Re: Cnssl interview sucessful!

My Oga you are mouthed!
    pls, may i ask this question? is it only jos centre cnssl is recruiting for?or can cnssl transfer staff to another state?pls anybody that has the answer should let the whole house know.

More_Syntax
    its all up to u but i suggest u tryb ur very best to get there on time
    and if u re late u could explain to them the reason.
    onemore thing hpouse, ensure that u remember the code u used for the test e.g KWARA 33
    they re recuiting only for jos

Quote Originally Posted by tosinx
    @vanessavenus
    why have u made it so amhiguous? well i ll help make it simple
    now, ppl listen.....................
    the hr manager did the interview-Mr Adeyami Adekoya
    it was an interview of 1 man to 10 or 12 candidates at once(i. e it was done in batches)
    all he is interested in is ur ability to sell urself, he wants to see haw confident u re and how audible u re so i beg u SPEAK LOUD AND CLEAR even if u say jagons
    concerning what u will say, i suggest u do some research on how to answer the question 'tell me about urslf'
    fronm the little i konw, u ought not to feed interviewer with stories of where u were born, when u finished school, where u live etc, they already sAW those in ur cv and that was why they invited u. so please google and find out how exactly to answer this question and sell urself well.
    he ll give u just a few seconds and then he ll call another persons name so u need to be precice and concise.
    if he picks u to ask u another question still in the same batch, make sure u do better cos that MAY mean that he is interested i u but needs u to prove to him that u can persom, so u must put in more effort.
    when he is done, he ll call ur names again and based on the scores he has written down, he will say a"yes"\ a 'no' meaning u re qualified or disqualified respectively for next stage.
    so i wish u all all the best
    NB
    all i said are just speculations and psychological deductions from what i abserved, PLEASE NOTE THAT O
    those of us who did yesterday probably had highest scores at the test cos from my little findings most of us scored above 70%, someone told me it was written on one of the papers they gave to us. i d suggesst the rest of u should watch out and really prove to them that u can, after all the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong.
    I FEEL LIKE THIS IS THE BEST THING I VE DONE ON THIS FORUM
    wish u the best again
    I didn't make anything AMBIGUOUS. Or do I have to spell it out? I've said it twice already. All you'll be asked is TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF! You are the one that's complicating issues. 70, 80, 110% isn't what they need. All people need to know is what they'll need to use and pass!
    1. Remember your code eg. Abuja 99, Ogun 12, e.t.c.
    2. Be on time. You will fill a form, that would be used to score you.
    3. LADIES NOTE: you won't be allowed to carry a handbag into the premises. I was stopped at the gate. I had to risk my bag at one shop close by. Only carry the material you'll need in your hand.
    4. For the love of god, TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF is the only question you will be asked. Keep it short, and try to sell yourself under a minute. Say what is relevant. He won't even let you say all the tautology you've crammed. My second post was just my own experience... I appeared friendly and relaxed. First impressions count! Don't say "jargons" like my friend tosinx advised. It won't sell you.
    5.TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF
    6. TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF
    7. TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF. or do I have to say it again? It isn't as hard as other interviews. Just don't say necessary crap,cos any extra questions asked will be based on this. Na wa o.

Quote Originally Posted by More_Syntax
    @Vanessavenus, I must say you are d bomb! Thank you for all the updates you've given us so far. But I want to find out some things from you or any other person who knows:

1. Did they mention anything about the pay packet (salary) ?
    2. Are the successful people going to commence work/training this Feb?
    3. And finally, do you live in Jos or did you travel from where to Jos? (Just want to know the atmosphere on the road cos my date is tomorrow and I will be coming into Jos from Abuja).

A prompt response will be appreciated. Once again, thanks a million times for being there for all of us.
    Sweetie, nothing about pay package yet.Maybe, just maybe, it might come up at stage three. Just relax. Learn how to answer the "Tell me about yourself" question. That's all
    They only said the successful ones will be contacted in a week's time. Nothing about commencement of work nor training yet.
    V

@vanessavenus

let s keep the focus. am sorry you did not like my post,
    info for the house is what matters am sure lots of ppl have benefited.
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by tosinx
    @vanessavenus

let s keep the focus. am sorry you did not like my post,
    info for the house is what matters am sure lots of ppl have benefited.
    cheers
    doesn't really matter, dear. We are all trying to help. Good luck with the job search
    V

@ all that gave courage to the forum members, may God be your guide.

@vanessavenus,
    This thread made me to made up my mind(around past 9:00 on Monday) that I will attend the interview. I left Lagos on Tuesday. It was in one of your post that I realized that you are a lady. You are one in amillion.
    Thank you for your interest in the success of forum members. God shall be interested in your success.

@ all,
    People turned out in mass for the interview on wednesday. OYINGBO MARKET NO KNOW SAY SOME PEOPLE NO COME.

@ all that are still going,
    The interview questions are not restricted to " Tell me about your self again".
    Know about the company(visit cnsslccl.net for information about the company).
    Read the news section of their parent company, CNSSL, on cnssl.net.
    Read about the generations of mobile device within the last decade.
    Questions may be asked based on your course of study.
    Refresh your memory with what GSM is.
    I wish you best luck

Quote Originally Posted by batunce
    @ all that gave courage to the forum members, may God be your guide.

@vanessavenus,
    This thread made me to made up my mind(around past 9:00 on Monday) that I will attend the interview. I left Lagos on Tuesday. It was in one of your post that I realized that you are a lady. You are one in amillion.
    Thank you for your interest in the success of forum members. God shall be interested in your success.

@ all,
    People turned out in mass for the interview on wednesday. OYINGBO MARKET NO KNOW SAY SOME PEOPLE NO COME.

@ all that are still going,
    The interview questions are not restricted to " Tell me about your self again".
    Know about the company(visit cnsslccl.net for information about the company).
    Read the news section of their parent company, CNSSL, on cnssl.net.
    Read about the generations of mobile device within the last decade.
    Questions may be asked based on your course of study.
    Refresh your memory with what GSM is.
    I wish you best luck
    Thank you sweetie.
    Wow, I guess that with the widespread info on what the interview questions were, things are bound to change.
    1. Like batunce said, cnssl info can be obtained from http//www.cnssl.net.
    2. Of course you should know about your course ;-)
    3. As for info on GSM systems, I once did a course, but I can't possibly attach my materials here... copyright issues. But you can download a good one from
    http://www.4shared.com/document/h3UH...TEM_SURVEY.htm
    the first chapter is all you will need for this interview. The rest aren't required.
    V

@vanessavenus,i fnk i knw ya,wz in same bus wif ya twin sis lstyr,i wz serzly lukn 4 ya after d 1st test.Cld ya inbx mi ya no:[email protected]

Seriously what did you just scribble here? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIARMAN
    @vanessavenus,i fnk i knw ya,wz in same bus wif ya twin sis lstyr,i wz serzly lukn 4 ya after d 1st test.Cld ya inbx mi ya no:[email protected]

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12