+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Cnssl interview sucessful!

Cnssl interview sucessful!

I did my cnssl interview today and was successful. Was only asked to talk about myself. The boss himself conducted it, and he handled us 10 at a time. Be polite, articulate, neatly dressed, speak proper english and most of all (I think), be of a good disposition. However, mind what you say, because any other questions he might ask will be based on what you've said. If you're sucessful, he'll let you know immediately. If not, you'll still be informed.

Good luck guys
    V

Re: Cnssl interview sucessful!

NA WA WEVE BEEN BEGGIN FOR INFO WIA D INTERVIEW AT BUT NO REPONSE AT LEAST MAKE WE DO LIKE SAY WE FOLLOW,GOD DEY SHA CONGRATS

Pls can som1 help me out!

@ vanessavenus. Sorry pls what do u mean by being of good disposition
    :

bros,pls let d house know d particular questions asked.

d question askd is only for u to talk about urself period. if u are successful, u will be told dat u r likely to be contacted in a week's time.

hello house,
    pls you mean people are still going to jos for interview?nawah oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. as par me, i have my interview date for february 7th but i am not sure my family members will allow me to go for safety reasons. pls, house advice me should i go?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleven
    @ vanessavenus. Sorry pls what do u mean by being of good disposition
    friendliness, geniality,good nature, good temper, graciousness, heartiness, receptiveness, sweetness, warmheartedness. Just smile often and honestly. Don't feel slighted if anybody at all, even the interviewer himself, gets on your nerves. I was "yabbed" for speaking in a murmur, which is normal for me. I laughed it off and increased my volume a bit. He simply stopped me and accepted me. Mind you, he laughed it off too, so I was ok. That is an example of good disposition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azodo C.C
    d question askd is only for u to talk about urself period. if u are successful, u will be told dat u r likely to be contacted in a week's time.
    Yes now, like I said. And... you will be given only a minute or less. So don't ramble. Be brief.
    V

Quote Originally Posted by abaiadmin
    hello house,
    pls you mean people are still going to jos for interview?nawah oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. as par me, i have my interview date for february 7th but i am not sure my family members will allow me to go for safety reasons. pls, house advice me should i go?
    Up to you, sweetie.
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleray
    bros,pls let d house know d particular questions asked.
    Didn't you see what I wrote? And I'm A GIRL
    V

@Vanessavenus, I must say you are d bomb! Thank you for all the updates you've given us so far. But I want to find out some things from you or any other person who knows:

1. Did they mention anything about the pay packet (salary) ?
    2. Are the successful people going to commence work/training this Feb?
    3. And finally, do you live in Jos or did you travel from where to Jos? (Just want to know the atmosphere on the road cos my date is tomorrow and I will be coming into Jos from Abuja).

A prompt response will be appreciated. Once again, thanks a million times for being there for all of us.

Thanx vanessa, so they didnt ask questn abt d position u applied 4?

@vanessavenus
    why have u made it so amhiguous? well i ll help make it simple
    now, ppl listen.....................
    the hr manager did the interview-Mr Adeyami Adekoya
    it was an interview of 1 man to 10 or 12 candidates at once(i. e it was done in batches)
    all he is interested in is ur ability to sell urself, he wants to see haw confident u re and how audible u re so i beg u SPEAK LOUD AND CLEAR even if u say jagons
    concerning what u will say, i suggest u do some research on how to answer the question 'tell me about urslf'
    fronm the little i konw, u ought not to feed interviewer with stories of where u were born, when u finished school, where u live etc, they already sAW those in ur cv and that was why they invited u. so please google and find out how exactly to answer this question and sell urself well.
    he ll give u just a few seconds and then he ll call another persons name so u need to be precice and concise.
    if he picks u to ask u another question still in the same batch, make sure u do better cos that MAY mean that he is interested i u but needs u to prove to him that u can persom, so u must put in more effort.
    when he is done, he ll call ur names again and based on the scores he has written down, he will say a"yes"\ a 'no' meaning u re qualified or disqualified respectively for next stage.
    so i wish u all all the best
    NB
    all i said are just speculations and psychological deductions from what i abserved, PLEASE NOTE THAT O
    those of us who did yesterday probably had highest scores at the test cos from my little findings most of us scored above 70%, someone told me it was written on one of the papers they gave to us. i d suggesst the rest of u should watch out and really prove to them that u can, after all the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong.
    I FEEL LIKE THIS IS THE BEST THING I VE DONE ON THIS FORUM
    wish u the best again

for those of us askn abt salary expectations, know that u will b given a form to fill upon arrival in the venue. u will write down ur personal details in addition to salary expectatn. its up to you to write down wat u are expecting and wat u cant collect from them.

@tosinx, tanx for that update. My date is 2moro and time is 9am. I will be coming into Jos from Abuja. The distance is 3hrs, so I'll probably enter around 10am. Will that be late? Do they really start on the time prompt? Am asking u cos I just saw that u are online.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast