+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Citi recruits!

Quote Originally Posted by sammy4God View Post
    House i fink you can as well drop your cv at their Lagos Office. Kofo Abayomi Str. V/I. Take a bus from CMS/Obalende to Marokan-Sand Fill- Law School. Alight at kofo Bus stop. One love
    wat of doz dat are nt in lag? Tanx 4 d info.

Re: Citi recruits!

hi fellas, just got a mail to upload my transcript did any one got such

Hello house! For those of us that applied online,is it compulsory to go and submit ones cv @ their office in kofo abayomi? @sammy4God did u drop urs @ their office!

@NDthadde, do U ve a masters or did U do ur undergraduate abroad,just curious bcos dis guys take those things seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by dejim View Post
    thanks a lot man. Though i feel this position might be for people with advanced business degrees (mba's etc.) no harm in trying though.

For the benefit of those that are unable to locate the vacancy, when you get on the homepage (by clicking on the link provided by the gracious op),
    1.click on apply(last tab on your right hand side).
    2.after that, find the link, apply now.
    3.then look on the left hand side, you should see a list. Click on search vacancies (restrict your search to the emea region and choose nigeria as your location) there are currently 3 vacancies. https://www.citi.gtios.com/vacancy/s...tedresults.asp
    4. Choose the program you want and click on apply (this will prompt you to register on their site) should be straight forward from here.
    thanks man, i would have missed this if i didnt check again...was abit difficult at first.god bless u

Quote Originally Posted by tawagfc View Post
    hello house! For those of us that applied online,is it compulsory to go and submit ones cv @ their office in kofo abayomi? @sammy4god did u drop urs @ their office!
    please do u have a masters?pls reply asap

Hi Uchechukwu,

Thank you once again for your interest in Citi and sharing your experience with us.

As we're sure you'll be aware, we receive a huge number of inquiries and applications, so our selection process is very competitive.

There were a number of highly qualified applicants for this position, so after having carefully considered your application, unfortunately we regret that we're not able to take it any further. Much as we'd love to be able to provide feedback to each individual as to why they were unsuccessful, unfortunately it's not possible at this stage in the process.

We wish you the very best of luck in your next career opportunity.

Citi Graduate Recruitment

--- Citigroup Global Markets Limited Registered in England with number 1763297 Registered office: Citigroup Centre, Canada Square, London E14 5LB Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments (the ""Message"") is intended for one or more specific individuals or entities, and may be confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this Message and do not disclose, distribute, or copy it to any third party or otherwise use this Message. Electronic messages are not secure or error free and can contain viruses or may be delayed, and the sender is not liable for any of these occurrences. The sender reserves the right to monitor, record and retain electronic messages.

I only have B.Sc and studied here in Nigeria. The funny thing there is that I dont have my transcript available. so I uploaded my B.Sc result so lets see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by NDTHADDE View Post
    I only have B.Sc and studied here in Nigeria. The funny thing there is that I dont have my transcript available. so I uploaded my B.Sc result so lets see how it goes.
    please when was the closing date for this application or is it still on?

i was sent a mail to upload my transcript and cv

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    i was sent a mail to upload my transcript and cv
    Pls have u uploaded it yet? And to all who successfully uploaded theirs, I'll appreciate any clue as to how you converted your (JPEG/JPG/GIF, etc) document to Ms Word, since all files must be in Word format. I tried copy and and it didn't work. Also when is the deadline for this?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofmoi View Post
    Pls have u uploaded it yet? And to all who successfully uploaded theirs, I'll appreciate any clue as to how you converted your (JPEG/JPG/GIF, etc) document to Ms Word, since all files must be in Word format. I tried copy and and it didn't work. Also when is the deadline for this?
    pm me and tell and tell me wat u want to convert, also from wat format to wat. I can assist u if u want and dont forget to attach d file also tell me d maximum size d converted file shud be ok.

i hvnt bn able to convert mine.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast