+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Citi bank feedback

Re: Citi bank feedback

Hey, must hav got it mixed up...I actually applied for two roles within instituitional client which is not allowd, so i noticed only my first choice was accepted which is full-time analyst (sales and trading).

Sequel to my app for trading analyst role, jus received a mail inviting me to enter a virtual trading competition ? test trading skills with contestants from Morocco,Tunisia and Algeria. The top 8 traders with get an all expense paid trip to experience citibank london trading floor and opportunity to meet with business heads for possible job placements/internship.

Any1else in this position?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlybobo View Post
    Hey, must hav got it mixed up...I actually applied for two roles within instituitional client which is not allowd, so i noticed only my first choice was accepted which is full-time analyst (sales and trading).

Sequel to my app for trading analyst role, jus received a mail inviting me to enter a virtual trading competition ? test trading skills with contestants from Morocco,Tunisia and Algeria. The top 8 traders with get an all expense paid trip to experience citibank london trading floor and opportunity to meet with business heads for possible job placements/internship.

If you get this job, you are made for life. Oil company guys will bow to you, trust me.
    I wish you all the best in the competition. Traders earn like thieves that they are, especially prop traders. Give it all your shot!

Big money is smelling near you.

I also aplied 4 dis same positn and i was also invited for d trade wat is it al abt

@Ighoeve, Goodevening, Please can U give more insight about this, as u seem to have food knowledge about this. You kind assistance will be most welcome and appreciated.

@Charlybobo,, please how did u apply, because I also got the mail. did u jst send you Country and time and date or you added more word to the body of the mail you sent. please kindly respond ASAP, as ur response will go a long way. Thnaking you

Xtanburg

@ Ighoeve...thanks alot..didn't take dis serious until i read ur post...u just pepd me up...thanks bro

@ kreal...its citibank first online trading competition wher u compete wif contestants frm different african countries in stock trading skills and strive to be among the top 8 winners.

@ xtanburg..jus follow the instruction on the invite, subject of the mail then the body of the mail should carry country and preferred time and date. See u @ the trading table.

@Charlybobo, tanks! Done
    Please how do we insight about this trading, and what its about?
    Any house mate with concrete informatiom , should please fill us in.
    Thanks

@ Ighoeve...thanks alot..didn't take dis serious until i read ur post...u just pepd me up...thanks bro

@ kreal...its citibank first online trading competition wher u compete wif contestants frm different african countries in stock trading skills and strive to be among the top 8 winners.

@ xtanburg..jus follow the instruction on the invite, subject of the mail then the body of the mail should carry country and preferred time and date. See u @ the trading table.

Mhen, give it all your very best. I have sent the material you requested via email. Please distribute it to xtanburg,and other who may need it. We need naijahotjobbers to start earning millions. hahahah

Igh

Tnx very much 4 d enlightment,pls can u send d materials dat ighoeve sent to u.my email is [email protected]

Thank you very much for d insight. Kindly forward d material to me too via [email protected]. Thanks a lot in anticipation.

Hey traders in the making, please read thisRockwell Trading - Free eBook "The Complete Guide To Day Trading" especially My Epiphany.

In addition, to make your heads spin a little, please read about the fallen trader of UBS How much was Kweku Adoboli actually earning at UBS? And will ... | Job news & advice | eFinancialCareers

Kweku led a life that many managers can only dream of. He had not even worked for up to 10 years sef before he became unfortunate.

Guys, this is your opportunity. Give it all your very best!!!

Igh

@Ighoeve, Goodmorning, thanks so much, may God reward U greatly.
    please kindly forward the materials to me ([email protected])
    I'll be waiting for your response.

please, should you have any other information that can really assist that may not be in the materials you have, please do well to kindly fill the house in.

Thank you so much.....
    God Bless you

Gud morning all..just check my spam folder and saw d invite for dis virtual trading competition!
    @charlybobo,kindly help forward the material igho.sent to u! My mail is [email protected]

Guys dat got invited,did u upload ur transcript,bcos dat was wat discourage me frm completing my registration.......

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast