+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Citi bank feedback

Citi bank feedback

pls has anyone received any feedback from Citi bank regarding the ongoing recruitment. Just received feedback asking to upload TRANSCRIPTS....Pls if u have, what did u upload owing to the fact that we cant lay our hands on our tanscripts...ur response is most welcome.

Re: Citi bank feedback

i was also sent dt msg.....i tire o

Quote Originally Posted by azelin View Post
    pls has anyone received any feedback from Citi bank regarding the ongoing recruitment. Just received feedback asking to upload TRANSCRIPTS....Pls if u have, what did u upload owing to the fact that we cant lay our hands on our tanscripts...ur response is most welcome.

I uploaded my University certificate in place of transcript. You can as well try that and see what happens.

Please which position did u apply for becos i applied for sales and trading officer and yet to receive any feedback or did u submit at their office?

I applied for Global Transaction Services bt hvnt received any sms 4rm dem.

i got d mail too. I was told to upload my cv and transcript.

Please I received a mail from them telling me to upload my transcripts even after uploading my official statement of result and certificate. Pls has anyone received d same mail cos it reads thus...

Hi,

Thanks so much for applying to Citi.

We're reviewing your application at the moment, and we've noticed you still haven't uploaded your transcript from your bachelors degree with your application.

It's something we really need to see, as it gives you a chance to join Citi and the programme. Please do share it with us by uploading the document into your profile, and then sending us a confirmation email to [email protected] once you've done so. Find where to upload it by logging into the system, look for 'Your Application', then 'Track Application', and then 'View Uploaded Files' - there are instructions on this page on how to upload documents.

All the best,

Antonio Floresca
    Citi Graduate Recruitment Team - EMEA

AWAITING YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.ANYONE WHO HAS UNDERTAKEN THIS BEFORE SHOULD PLEASE HELP OUT.

Yep. You can logging into your application and upload it using the upload tab, similarly, u can send it as an attachment to the email address quoted in their response. Well i did the latter and was told to tak an online test which comprised logical reasoning (10mins) and analytic test (15mins). Wish u guys the best.

Quote Originally Posted by azelin View Post
    Please I received a mail from them telling me to upload my transcripts even after uploading my official statement of result and certificate. Pls has anyone received d same mail cos it reads thus...

Hi,

Thanks so much for applying to Citi.

We're reviewing your application at the moment, and we've noticed you still haven't uploaded your transcript from your bachelors degree with your application.

It's something we really need to see, as it gives you a chance to join Citi and the programme. Please do share it with us by uploading the document into your profile, and then sending us a confirmation email to [email protected] once you've done so. Find where to upload it by logging into the system, look for 'Your Application', then 'Track Application', and then 'View Uploaded Files' - there are instructions on this page on how to upload documents.

All the best,

Antonio Floresca
    Citi Graduate Recruitment Team - EMEA

AWAITING YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.ANYONE WHO HAS UNDERTAKEN THIS BEFORE SHOULD PLEASE HELP OUT.
    i got d same mail

Quote Originally Posted by meet_tope View Post
    Yep. You can logging into your application and upload it using the upload tab, similarly, u can send it as an attachment to the email address quoted in their response. Well i did the latter and was told to tak an online test which comprised logical reasoning (10mins) and analytic test (15mins). Wish u guys the best.
    u mean i kan send it to dat email?

Please are u saying we should send the certificate to the email or was it ur transcript u sent?pls ur prompt response is needed.cheers

@musco4me how did u apply?

@emmy, go to Citi Graduate Recruitment - Home @azelin, i hv sent my cv to dat address.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast