+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: cap plc (graduate trainee)

Re: cap plc (graduate trainee)

Quote Originally Posted by bibie View Post
    Gosh!!! I really dislike people who think they know it all,asking for assistance from people is not a bad idea. I'll advice u all stop criticizing people cos nobody is perfect.
    Thank you my broda

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica chidimma View Post
    Why are u guys insulting someone because he asked for an assistance, u can advice him on what to do, like "goggle it" instead of calln him illiterate. It didnt speak well of us, we are suppose to be "one house" that is built wt "one love". Okey, if u guys think u know it all, why are u still searching for job? U should have been working in the biggest companies instead of dragn jobs wt others.
    @jessica and Bibie, wat peeps r sayin here is nt to insult d fellow dat askd for hw to write a cover letter its more of educatin d person...sometimes, d best way to teach a fellow somfin is by makin d person find hw to do it his/hersef...by d person goin to google to get a format, he culd even write a better cover letter rather dan askin for a format...imagine is he uses ur cover letter ''format'' n u guys applies for d same job...wat wuld u fink d employer wuld say seein similar letter from 2 different peeps?? I believe at dis state, we all shuld b workin on hw to b different from everyoda peeps out dere..dats wat i believe most employers r lokkin out for. I kinda support wat AK4U2nv said abt bein competitive in d labour market...hw can one says he is a graduate n nt knw hw to write a formal letter?? D last i checked, dos fins were tot back in secondary sch. Aside dat, givin d dude d chance dat he may nt knw hw to write a cover letter ( probs he didnt knw wat it was), i realised some peeps told him to use a search engine like google to get ideas of hw he could write one bt yet, he still wrote back askin for it n some oda peeps were also writtin to ask for it as if its suppose to b a test paractice material. @ dos supportin d fellow, i understand ur stand dat ''no man is an island'' bt dere r certain fins u can ask peeps to teach u at dis stage dat wuld sound reasonable in a way...imagine some dat calls himsef a graduate askin u to teach him to to add 1 1?? Hw wuld u feel??

Nways, lets dnt allow dis whole fin deviate us from d ultimate goal here...we r all here to seek help as to hw to combat dis jobless state n we wuld all get dere...God help us all

@house, wen cap starts callin, lets inform us oo.. One love
    dejino007 likes this.

@Zues007.....hav always love ur comment......see ur at d top..

@all, started this thread when i got the info and i havnt applied. Pardon my ignorant questions, is sending cv alone enough for the application? Or what do i do?, iv been away from civilisation(nysc). I need responses.

Re: cap plc (graduate trainee)@waleroy: Interested candidates should submit application letters with copies of their credentials to the Human Resource Department, No. 2, Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja OR email: [email protected] latest by Friday 17th February, 2012.

@nemo, thanks. Guess im late cos i sent just my cv to them, i hope they take it.

Which kind of threat is this one, will u not allow people express themself, u better stop that oh
    Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    Anymore insults, I WILL CLOSE DS THREAD!!! ENUF OF ALL DS!

Go tru d whole thread! Insults and abuses evrywhere and u kal that an expression?
    Quote Originally Posted by richest man View Post
    Which kind of threat is this one, will u not allow people express themself, u better stop that oh

May d peace of God be with us all
    dejino007 likes this.

This is really interesting considering the time and strenght used to rain abuses on each others instead connecting to the main issue"Getting a sound job" and making good money for your families.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456