+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: cap plc (graduate trainee)

Re: cap plc (graduate trainee)

lol! My dear, not just annoying...but also unteachable! Even after the clue had been given, some still choose to be ignorant and beg (or ask) shamelessly. Pity! Smh...

Y r u all diverting frm d purpose of being here,we all hav diff advantage,let dnt make jest of any body,we all dnt knw it all, nestle is recruiting but u need to register first, or u google it frm job in nigeria

@ I cudn't find a beta way of describing this issue of a Cover Letter dan say dis place luks lyk a FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION. It's all gud anyway @least 2 cheer up bt i must say som pipu dont kno d advantage of GOOGLE or internet( 1 of d greatest inventions as far am concernd). I can tell u der s notin u cant get on GOOGLE or oda SEARCH ENGINE. They ar world library. I'v done a lot of my Laptop servicin mysef 4rm threads/discussions on forums online. Pls let show say we beta pass illitr8.

wats wrng wit dat guy asking,u dat knw google 2dai did u jst wake up and knw google.u pple tink u cn jst insult or abuse any1.cuz u fil dey cnt respond 2 u.wat s wrng in tellin d guy 2 google rada dan abusin him.heavn knws hw old u guys are stil seekin 4 jobs,4gtin dat we hv mre important tins dats y dis thread was created.i dnt knw y sum1 shuld laf at sum dat cam 4 test and culd nt spel sum worbs bt u both fail d test.who s beta dan who.u cn operate a system bt he cnt,hw u fail d test wit him.who s mre foolish? If nt u dat cn operate a system bt lafin at d orda dan cnt bt fail d best wit him

no fighting. look forward, i think thats wat most people are doin nw

@marlock, u respond to every post here whether directed at u or not. The fact that u are jobless doesn't mean u shouldn't do other meaningful things rather than insulting pple and picking petty issues with almost every1.
    U need to grow up and learn to let go of some issues, realising that every1 here is entitled his opinion on 'certain' threads.
    I have given u my piece and 'no daggers drawn' mind u, don't think I would respond to whatever ur feelings may be on my post.
    I just hope everybody here has been following ur response and contribution to issues

Can you imagine? Job seeker that can't write a cover letter and so lazy that he/she can't use google. And u want to be competitive; common

Can you imagine? Job seeker that can't write a cover letter and so lazy that he/she can't use google. And u want to be competitive; common

@ak were u taught hw 2 write a cover letter wen u r in skul.wel u can say wat u lyk coz thr is freedom of speech

Gosh!!! I really dislike people who think they know it all,asking for assistance from people is not a bad idea. I'll advice u all stop criticizing people cos nobody is perfect.

Dis tin is really gettin out of hand house. Hellooooo..... dis thread is suppose to be for CAP PLC n not cover letter or wateva. Pls let's try n return to d original purpose of creatin dis thread so we'll knw wen dey start calling. Tanx.

Why are u guys insulting someone because he asked for an assistance, u can advice him on what to do, like "goggle it" instead of calln him illiterate. It didnt speak well of us, we are suppose to be "one house" that is built wt "one love". Okey, if u guys think u know it all, why are u still searching for job? U should have been working in the biggest companies instead of dragn jobs wt others.

Anymore insults, I WILL CLOSE DS THREAD!!! ENUF OF ALL DS!

+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast