+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Topic: Cadbury recruiting graduate trainees

Re: Cadbury recruiting graduate trainees

@T-Blazin....u got that response because you took longer time to complete the assessment...maybe..it happened to me too but I just logged in again and completed it in the shortest possible time.

Quote Originally Posted by toludo View Post
    Thanks for the response, I actually applied for the same graduate trainee programme two years ago, wrote the test at waec office Ogba and was successful. We were then put on hold for several months due to an internal restructuring that never ended. I got another job then I left for my masters so I had to call the HR to know If am still eligible for this one. So the woman said any day above 28years is not qualified.....So that was why I was curious to know if the same rules applies to Cadbury
    what's their stress with 28? they probably think erectile dysfunction kicks off then.
    mscheww..

Just completed the test and was told "Congratulations you have completed your assessment ".

Dats wat they wil tel u bt start to prepare 4 d nxt test.
    Quote Originally Posted by heleex View Post
    Just completed the test and was told "Congratulations you have completed your assessment ".

Finally, i have completed the test and i was congratulated.

Please do anyone know what we are to expect next? Thank you

@musco and oraifo and the House,
    please I have always been reading through your threads. please i really need an assistace, if u
    could kindly assist in forwarding the 2011 GMAT questions and answers
    Please I really need them , can u be of help please

Please Kindly forward to [email protected].. please I will be waiting to hear from you....

I bot my own 2011 gmat in d market. Its 1900naira.Dats d 1 i hv
    Quote Originally Posted by xtanburg View Post
    please I have always been reading through your threads. please i really need an assistace, if u

Please Kindly forward to [email protected].. please I will be waiting to hear from you....

Quote Originally Posted by xtanburg View Post

Pls oraifo, i am also interested, my email is [email protected].... i will appreciate if it is sent soon.

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    Which exams do u want to take I wish u success. I hv nt written gse b4 bt i heard its numerical,verbal and abstract.I tink dats d type of questions union and skye banks used to set b4.
    Well, @musco4me, sorry for the delayed reply, I just got to the office this morning, I couldn't reply from my fon over the weekend. Am preparing for my MBA Exam in ABU Zaria,well, thanks for confirming the issue of GSE Exams of cadbury, since it's numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning, we should focus on those areas in our gmats and shl studies.Also, congrats on your becoming a super moderator of this prestiguous house. Nice work you're doing, keeping the house abreast with latest job openings, fact and findings etc, Take charge and expecting your reply. God bless you.@ Oriafo, you've not said anything, I miss you sha, howz life, work, school and everything generally?

Thanx my dear. I am trying my best d way i can. Though am nt workn yet, bt am also preparin 4 my msc exam by nxt wk or in 2wks. I am jst tryn my best to always b here to c wats hapunin. Thanx dear
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith Yetu View Post
    Well, @musco4me, sorry for the delayed reply, I just got to the office this morning, I couldn't reply from my fon over the weekend. Am preparing for my MBA Exam in ABU Zaria,well, thanks for confirming the issue of GSE Exams of cadbury, since it's numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning, we should focus on those areas in our gmats and shl studies.Also, congrats on your becoming a super moderator of this prestiguous house. Nice work you're doing, keeping the house abreast with latest job openings, fact and findings etc, Take charge and expecting your reply. God bless you.@ Oriafo, you've not said anything, I miss you sha, howz life, work, school and everything generally?

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    Thanx my dear. I am trying my best d way i can. Though am nt workn yet, bt am also preparin 4 my msc exam by nxt wk or in 2wks. I am jst tryn my best to always b here to c wats hapunin. Thanx dear
    Yeah, mine is in two weeks too, 25th through 3rd of Dec, M.Sc in what are you doing? You're really strong doing an M.Sc program in Nigeria, where they waste your time unnecessarily (especially the seminars, defence, proposals, etc.), I'd rather go for professionals, and later do the M.Sc abroad expecially in the UK, it's just 9 - 12 Month at most. well all the best in your forthcoming exams and alsoas we prepare for the cadbury test, am really interested in that Job. How soon do you speculate the test invite?

Guy, i dnt hv d money to go outside, so i decided to do it here.Lol. I wil soon start my proj. I tink they start kalin nxt wk or in 2wks tym. Bt lets jst watch them. Dragnet doesnt waste tym in kalin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith Yetu View Post
    Yeah, mine is in two weeks too, 25th through 3rd of Dec, M.Sc in what are you doing? You're really strong doing an M.Sc program in Nigeria, where they waste your time unnecessarily (especially the seminars, defence, proposals, etc.), I'd rather go for professionals, and later do the M.Sc abroad expecially in the UK, it's just 9 - 12 Month at most. well all the best in your forthcoming exams and alsoas we prepare for the cadbury test, am really interested in that Job. How soon do you speculate the test invite?

+ Reply
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast