+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Topic: Cadbury recruiting graduate trainees

Re: Cadbury recruiting graduate trainees

i want to do Masters Abroad, specifically, in USA. But I don't know how to go about it. Just graduated this last month.

U can start by going online and browsing the website of the schools there. U will find all the info u need on schools there.

Did u use pc to take d test?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Blazin' View Post
    After finishing my Personal assessment test, d system says "your login session has expired". So just as advised, i tried to re-login with my account details again but the system says "you have taken this assessment previously"...did anybody had anythin like that when he/she tried it and what do you do? Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by somto.ilomuanya View Post
    i want to do Masters Abroad, specifically, in USA. But I don't know how to go about it. Just graduated this last month.
    To go for masters in the united states is not that easy but its highly achievable,,,there are two steps to it, the first is the admission stage while the second visa stage... I would advice that u start preparing to take toefl and GRE if you've not taken them already bcos most schools in the US require [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by wumey View Post
    @Kevinokereh,Please wat is †ђξ question like
    There is no right or wrong in those questions, just what you feel wen working something about moral and ethics.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Blazin' View Post
    After finishing my Personal assessment test, d system says "your login session has expired". So just as advised, i tried to re-login with my account details again but the system says "you have taken this assessment previously"...did anybody had anythin like that when he/she tried it and what do you do? Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks
    How long did you take to those questions? Cos i did not get such message rather they thanked me

They congratulatd me. I evn did it wit my fone
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinokereh View Post
    How long did you take to those questions? Cos i did not get such message rather they thanked me

Nice reading this thread on Cadbury bla bla bla, @ musco4me and Oriafo, longest tym? Being away for a while, I missed this great house. I went for a training in lagos, but finally back to the north for exams. I went to GSE site and saw that there are only three section of GSE Tests, i.e. verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning. how true is this?

Which exams do u want to take I wish u success. I hv nt written gse b4 bt i heard its numerical,verbal and abstract.I tink dats d type of questions union and skye banks used to set b4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith Yetu View Post
    Nice reading this thread on Cadbury bla bla bla, @ musco4me and Oriafo, longest tym? Being away for a while, I missed this great house. I went for a training in lagos, but finally back to the north for exams. I went to GSE site and saw that there are only three section of GSE Tests, i.e. verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning. how true is this?

Pls i need help i cant login wit my id and password.after typing it replys invalid id or password.somebody help u know tuesday is the last day.

Are u sure u got an invite frm them?? Are u sure ur puttn d correct paswd?? If d problem continues, mail dragnet and complain to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfine View Post
    Pls i need help i cant login wit my id and password.after typing it replys invalid id or password.somebody help u know tuesday is the last day.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfine View Post
    Guy dragnet website is case senstive,make sure u use upper case where there is upper case and lower case where there is lower case.Act quick my guy,time is tickin really fast.Gudluck

U guys shuld jst let dis oraifo guy be ok,wats all dis beef for naw.free d guy joor,he's replyin wit his system/fone and time nt urs abeg.

+ Reply
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast