+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Topic: BAT MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, INITATION TO INTERVIEW

Re: BAT MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, INITATION TO INTERVIEW

I am also a foreign trained grad and from what I have seen from my friends who were in Batch C, the preference of being posted to Lag or Abj isn't there anymore so you need to sort that one out if you know someone at NYSC. Like Adunsky has said...your work experience doesn't count unless you have a company who would like you to serve with them. I really don't think you'll be seen as experienced with just 2 years work experience either. So you need to do some leg work and good luck in 9ja

Quote Originally Posted by Aniomaman
    I am also a foreign trained grad and from what I have seen from my friends who were in Batch C, the preference of being posted to Lag or Abj isn't there anymore so you need to sort that one out if you know someone at NYSC. Like Adunsky has said...your work experience doesn't count unless you have a company who would like you to serve with them. I really don't think you'll be seen as experienced with just 2 years work experience either. So you need to do some leg work and good luck in 9ja
    well i beg to differ someone in batch c said u still av di lagos or abj preference and also 2yrs in a bank av got at least another 2yrs as a financial advisor amongst others. anyway well yes i know they dont pay well as a corper but am hoping with a bit of tweaking and leg work i get a good organisation to serve and if dem go pay 50k i no go mind. BUT which organisations are paying corpers well ? maybe i can start sending them emails from now instead of waiting till then.

@adunsky

abeg which coy dey pay up to that 50k for corpers make i begin send them emails and my cv from now instead of waiting till when i land 9ja. i understand they will want to capitalise on the fact that i am serving but dont mind as long as they small change dey ok. abeg those companies wey dey pay up to 50k, will appreciate if you can give me some names so i fit dey send them my cv to make my intentions known if space go dey. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by axeman85
    well i beg to differ someone in batch c said u still av di lagos or abj preference and also 2yrs in a bank av got at least another 2yrs as a financial advisor amongst others. anyway well yes i know they dont pay well as a corper but am hoping with a bit of tweaking and leg work i get a good organisation to serve and if dem go pay 50k i no go mind. BUT which organisations are paying corpers well ? maybe i can start sending them emails from now instead of waiting till then.

@adunsky

abeg which coy dey pay up to that 50k for corpers make i begin send them emails and my cv from now instead of waiting till when i land 9ja. i understand they will want to capitalise on the fact that i am serving but dont mind as long as they small change dey ok. abeg those companies wey dey pay up to 50k, will appreciate if you can give me some names so i fit dey send them my cv to make my intentions known if space go dey. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by biggerboyze

@Axeman85-GTB is the highest paying bank for NYSC..They pay 50K/month, Zenith offers 35K/month, Access is 43k, Oceanic is abt 40K or thereabout , BankPHB is 25K, UBA is 25K...UNITY is 15K cant recall that of skye Bank....last i checked, these were the figures...

@ axeman85: Perhaps u shud visit www.gtbank.com. Not too long ago I saw an ad for corpers who wud like to serve with them. I don't know if its still on bt u cud find out. All the best.

Hiya BAT hopefuls,
    A friend of mine got an email from BAT today informing him dat he was successful at the AC and that they would get back to him shortly. Congrats to the successful candidates, this is one sure good xmas gift.

Yes Consquitor, I knew 3 people who had their assessment last week who got a similar mail.

The final stage is pretty much a confirmatory chat/interview with the head of department they applied to. The process is gradually rounding off after about 5 long months... Cheers

What a fantastic christmas present indeed!!!

@coolturquoise

pls were did u see it as jst checked the site bt cant see anytin on there.

Anyone invited to take the personality assessment test? Anyone? Noone? *crickets*

Yes I got a link for that.

I had my assessment centre on the 16th. As jediknerd said, 'twas tres exhaustive!!! fortunately, i got a mail from them some 5 days later informing me that I was successful. needless to say, i was over the moon! I thank God for his goodness. merry christmas everyone and have a VERY prosperous new year!! and please, no more fighting!!!
    @jediknerd, yea, i took the personality assessmet test.

So quiet around here these days...

+ Reply
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast