+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Topic: BAT MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, INITATION TO INTERVIEW

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Re: BAT MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, INITATION TO INTERVIEW

The behaviour portrayed by some of guys dosn't in any way suggest that guys are good team-players. Why develop discord for someone that might potentially work with? Maturity is paramount and if someone says something don't like, ignore it or better still reply in calm. When exchange written outbursts with ª 'fool', someone reading might not be able to tell the difference between you two. Calm down!!!
    G

Pls house take it easy with jediknerd cos he has been of immense value to all on this post. He sure is a good guy.
    @ jediknerd. Thanks for the info on masters. Ur the man.

fabulousGee, that was well said. u've said it all, really but let me just add that i'm a little disgusted with ailah or whatever her name is. Jedinkerd's statements were accurate and not disrespectful in any way so it's kinda irritating that someone with a possible inferiority complex should insult him like that. i believe this thread is for info exchange and enlightenment--not for disparaging.

Lets try to be civil. it's not everything but it does make things more bearable...
    !

Re

I'm TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED @ d Hullabaloo being made in d house! 'Aggrieved' i guess u should read dis thread from d first page till date n think deeply abt urself

BAT has started sending mails to unsuccessful candidates after AC. i didnt make it but i know the future holds something better. Check your mails and share your testimonies. Good luck people

Ooooowwwww, BAT. even though i know i gave the AC my best shot... but den, its a honor getting to dis stage, and being assessed along with other great minds.... i trust in God... IT IS WELL!!!

So sorry to hear that Crabs and go geta. Your futures are bright so don't be sad...better things await you guys.
    Please others in the house share.....

Peace!!!

Well, you win some, you lose some.
    Movin' on...
    !

Re

It is so disappointing to be rejected after AC. To have gotten to that stage means that you are GOOD. Guys take heart, a better offer is on the way. I felt like Axeman when I was rejected after AGDC interview because I travelled all the way from Ibadan.

I should be performing my hobby (scattering) here if not that I have being part of this thread for a long time before going on leave. This thread started with alot of jollification and I will love to see it end well.

On behalf of those that have used insulting words in this thread, I apologise to the offended persons.

Let us also try to use simple simple grammar in this forum because some of us panick through the pages of this forum as if we are checking jamb result thereby misinterpreting the vocabularies and idioms. Don't allow oyinbo man's language to divide us.

Let this thread return to the very big family it really was. Thanks.

@ troublemaker u r on point. Let's all b civil & use simple english please. to those dt didnt make it dont worry, God ll most def make a way. He knows what's best for you.

Hello house....any new info on BAT Nigeria? Those having their AC's next week please what date are y'all scheduled for

Please share

Peace!!!

House pls how do i get to the ac centre at landbridge avenue, oniru estate victorial island from oshodi

Board a bus headed to Lekki/Ajah from Obalende/CMS. Get off at Total(the same stop as Palm Shopping Mall). It's a 5mins walking distance from there but you may hop on a bike...

+ Reply
Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast