+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Topic: BAT MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, INITATION TO INTERVIEW

Re: BAT MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, INITATION TO INTERVIEW

Yes o, I'm sure we'll get the results by next week. I heard only 9 were shortlisted though.

9 out of 49, that's some mean math right there.....fingers and toes crossed oh...

I hope i survive the weekend and tension doesnt kill me...

The experience was something else though....

@OchoR!o$
    That news is not encouraging at all. I wanna hope and believe its a rumour. BAT had better behave and respect themselves.

9 out of 49? which kind tin be dat abeg if na joke, stop am o!
    @nwaodua: i think that's a good idea. just checked mine and it has been changed to shortlisted too. it may not be an indicator but its good to see it...
    !

i think everyone got changed to shortlisted cos my status reads that but i wasnt invited for AC!!!!!!!!!!! so just relax and keep praying! wish you all best of luck

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

YOU are all

back from the interview
    The best is yet to come

If i knew i wouldnt have wasted my time and money flying to 9ja for the useless test as it was just pure rubbish. my friend thats works ufuoma acually told me that its just probably 9 or 5 people that will be selected cos last year it was only 10 people and before then it was 5. so not suprised thats the case this time around. and the pay is ntot all that fantastic for starters. goodluck to those who made it and congrats to the lucky 9 but people will still be dropped.

Lwbmb! Axeman No vex na! I'm sure you re going to get smtin better

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Its not easy to make it thus far in d BAT race. Its okay for u guys to get furious and critical. It is well, wish u guys all d best!
    G

Axeman just take it easy. U felt it was worth it, that's why you made the trip. As for their pay, I heard its not less than 240 per month sha.

Its only oil coys or oil servicing coys that pay more than that for entry level in Nigeria

God help me o. I must enter this BAT, I've come too far abeg and hustled too much.

BAT, locate me before the end of 2010. IJN!!!

:-)

guys why i no go vex na ? honestly i was even thinking na this year dem go start not knowing it is next year. and annonying part is that cos i work in a bank here in uk had to take 1month unpaid leave because i cant take it all paid leave. only for them to now be telling me that i didnt make it through because they feel that i am not the right candidate due to work experience and current pay scale am on. am a level 3 officer in my bank here with slary of almost 250k/month and no stree at all everyday i work from 4pm till 8pm. so just annonying had to miss 1months pay BUT anyway sha it was fun in 9ja hanging out with my peeps dem. even if i had made it through i wouldnt have continued as would not have been able to make it to the assessment centre at all

Wait oh...axeman...I think we had our second stage interview on the same day. Oct 19th, a tuesday...

Cos I remember during our convo u mentioned u came from the UK and uv beein in d UK for quite a while... ur interview was just before mine..

So sorry u dint make it...

@axeman there is no point getting pissed and uttering words like pure rubbish.since you had a friend in BAT who could let you in on some info you should have made your inquiries first before embarking on your journey.that could have been the smartest thing to do. You are acting like if you made it this far you utterances wont be positive. Be happy for the lucky ones and stop discouraging our hopefuls.250k might not mean anythin to you but it does change a lot in the lives of other people.that its why its called a recruitment process you win some and lose some. Abi you want them to pay u 500k?
    Wishing all BAT hopefuls good luck.

@ochoris
    yes ur correct had mine on a tuesday jare. well its all good all the same sha. at least i dey prepare to embark on the nysc of a thing jare. make i get am out of the way.

@go geta
    haba i dey provoke well ooo. besides i didnt even get to know i had a friend working there until the 2nd interview at BAT when i found out that ufuoma was actually my secondary school mate. so i couldnt have made any inquiries before embarking on the journey cos if i knew he was working there b4 then i would have made further info.

as i said earlier even if i was invited for the Ac i wouldnt have been able to come down to 9ja for it as mt employers wouldnt release me and besides BAT were not prepared to pay myflight fare so wasnt prepared to spend anymore money as my friend already told me what i needed to know about their dodgy recruitment process and also told me i didnt make

well if dem ready pay 500k i no mine at al ooo. but i no greedy sha at least i go fit manage 250k for starters with hope say after the MT stuff e go increase. lol.

well wishing you guys that made it through all the best. at least una go be big guys nd babe so wen i jam una una go fit carry me chop isiewu and star. Biggerboyz take note!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast