+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ANODA SCAMMER...GOD PASS DEM.hOUSE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

ANODA SCAMMER...GOD PASS DEM.hOUSE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

NAIJAHOTJOBS PLS DO SOMETHING ABT DIS, I APPLIED FOR DIS JOB VIA AN ADVERT FROM DIS SITE...CANT REMEMBER WHO POSTED IT...NO MORE SCAM 4 2012, I DEY SUBSIDIZE [email protected] dateTue, Jan 3, 2012 at 11:54 AMsubjectRe: Medical and healthImportant mainly because of your interaction with messages in the conversation.hide details 11:54 AM (1 hour ago) INVITATION FOR APTITUDE/KNOWLEDGE TEST FOR EMPLOYMENTFollowing your response and online application to the job advertisement placed by our client on the internet (December 2011), you have been shortlisted for an aptitude and knowledge test with us.Details are as follows:Test DetailsVenue: 82, Clegg Street, Ojuelegba Bus-stop, Surulere, Lagos State.Date: Saturday 7 January, 2012Time: Accreditation starts at 10:00am prompt; Test starts immediately after accreditation.Accreditation requirementsYou are required to bring ALL of the following:ü A print out of this email showing the sender and recipient’s email addressesü A clear copy of your CVWe look forward to seeing youEBT NIG.LIMITED

Esther brk thru. Run and run.
    Quote Originally Posted by azelin View Post
    NAIJAHOTJOBS PLS DO SOMETHING ABT DIS, I APPLIED FOR DIS JOB VIA AN ADVERT FROM DIS SITE...CANT REMEMBER WHO POSTED IT...NO MORE SCAM 4 2012, I DEY SUBSIDIZE [email protected] dateTue, Jan 3, 2012 at 11:54 AMsubjectRe: Medical and healthImportant mainly because of your interaction with messages in the conversation.hide details 11:54 AM (1 hour ago) INVITATION FOR APTITUDE/KNOWLEDGE TEST FOR EMPLOYMENTFollowing your response and online application to the job advertisement placed by our client on the internet (December 2011), you have been shortlisted for an aptitude and knowledge test with us.Details are as follows:Test DetailsVenue: 82, Clegg Street, Ojuelegba Bus-stop, Surulere, Lagos State.Date: Saturday 7 January, 2012Time: Accreditation starts at 10:00am prompt; Test starts immediately after accreditation.Accreditation requirementsYou are required to bring ALL of the following:ü A print out of this email showing the sender and recipient’s email addressesü A clear copy of your CVWe look forward to seeing youEBT NIG.LIMITED

Re: ANODA SCAMMER...GOD PASS DEM.hOUSE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Nawa oh, Esther doesnt want 2 change dis new year. Mschewwwww

Should they be boko haramed?

Abeg run no look back.... God will punish them!!! OLeeeeeeeee Esther Break Through

The address self dey give u warning signs,ojuelegbe,bus stop......can a good company be located at that address?beware,they are also in ibadan

I just wrote on the 29th of december, then two day ago, i received a text from them that i should come and collect a recommendation letter from and go to their client. They said i should come with 2000 naira consultancy fee. I don't know if they are real.

Quote Originally Posted by ejikfesto View Post
    I just wrote on the 29th of december, then two day ago, i received a text from them that i should come and collect a recommendation letter from and go to their client. They said i should come with 2000 naira consultancy fee. I don't know if they are real.
    d same thing they sent to me wen i did their fake test sometime ago. Pls run, this is pure scam!

There are a lot of recruitment agents around that axis. Ojuelegba - Yaba - Tejuosho axis. They ask you to buy form, pay agent fee with the hope that they will get you a job from their clients. They are opportunist & scam!!! BE WISE.

+ Reply