+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: amcon test

amcon test

pls who in d house was sent an email 4 amcon test?mine is by 9am bt i wnt to see if i can reschedule my time to later in d day.

Re: amcon test

Hey bro, wen did u get the msg? Is it by sms or mail? Practice very hard.... One luv....

I receive text message but d message is not complete saying some text missing. Pls help me to post d message sent to you or if any number is attached to d message. Where is d venue, date and time. Thanks am expecting that and also for house member that have the same problem.

mekumeutd i"ve got exactly d same proble, got a text from dem but d msg is not complete, saying some text missing too. i've checked my email including spam but nothing there. pls who has the full info should share wit the house.

Quote Originally Posted by noke View Post
    mekumeutd i"ve got exactly d same proble, got a text from dem but d msg is not complete, saying some text missing too. i've checked my email including spam but nothing there. pls who has the full info should share wit the house.
    i got the test message around 2 am.it read "dear applicant,AMCON hereby invites you for a computer based test on Saturday may 14th 2011.all necessary information have been sent to your email address.Recruitment team, HCDC."

however when i checked my mail as that time (2.05 am),i did not see any mail.i then checked back at 6.45 am and the mail was there.

so u guys should relax and be patient.the mail will be delivered to u before 11 am today.just stay calm.ok
    wish u all the best

I also got the same message thought incomplete too, but when i chekcd my email i saw the datails in my spam mail.
    ine is holding at city plaza abuja for 4;15pm.
    House, does anybody have any info as per things to prepare for?, please help ASAP.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by music express View Post
    i got the test message around 2 am.it read "dear applicant,AMCON hereby invites you for a computer based test on Saturday may 14th 2011.all necessary information have been sent to your email address.Recruitment team, HCDC."

however when i checked my mail as that time (2.05 am),i did not see any mail.i then checked back at 6.45 am and the mail was there.

so u guys should relax and be patient.the mail will be delivered to u before 11 am today.just stay calm.ok
    wish u all the best
    ....For With God Nothing Shall be Impossible

I also got the same message thought incomplete too, pls does any know the lagos venue and date for the amcon test and wahat to prepare for.please help house

Nono Adindu pls wat date for the Abuja venue. Thanx alot

Hey guys,does it mean that people in Lagos won't partake in the AMCON test? I'm based in Lagos and have nt gotten a txt nor a mail from them. Pls is anybody in the same shoe with me?

hey guys, i also got a text but no email. i've been trying to reach their help line but all to no avail.
    08191862816 i their help line. Anyone that reaches shd keep us posted.
    i'm in lagos....

am still yet to receive the detailed mail, please who has received anything, n where is the lagos venue n time. tenx

I got the text but am yet to receive the mail. Pls can those of you who got the mail tellus what it looks like and if possible, the titile of the mail so we can do auto search in our mail.

Please does any one in abuja know the venue and the time? because i got the test and i am yet to receive the mail. plsssssssssssssss help

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast